Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

12 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Luis Enrique spotted in Argos at Beaumont Leys this afternoon buying a bell end, however they'd sold right out of Hodgson's. 

Finished it for you......

9 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

The rather dreadful Express thinks it's Shakey, given a decent result on Saturday.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/773824/Leicester-appoint-this-man-new-manager-Move-completed-Hull-game-Premier-League-News-Gossip

Would guess Hull match will be key.Different sort of test to the likes of Liverpool and Man City who we could counter attack and they will be a lot more physical.If Shakey can get the right team for this one and get another 3 points then surely he will be given the role to the end of the season.I think this is a bigger test than the Liverpool match.

Hiddink seems keen in a veiled way!

Speaking to De Telegraaf, he said: “I think Leicester has done very well by going with the assistant manager after Ranieri’s dismissal. They proved themselves against Liverpool. I have no had contact with Leicester.

“I have so much love for football that I do not exclude it. I never go to a club for several years, but I think it’s great to be working with young people”.

6 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

Premier League champions Leicester have held informal talks with former England boss Roy Hodgson about him becoming their new manager.

Breaking news.

Archived