Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I think we all want Shakey, including the players,  but this way it keeps the pressure on the team to perform (lose ...   no Shakey !) ...      good psychology from the owners ...    :thumbup:     The guy aint a billionaire for nothing.

I trust the info I have and Shakey has it. They just won't announce it to disrupt preparations' for this weekend. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up for it. Shakey has it till the summer.

14 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I trust the info I have and Shakey has it. They just won't announce it to disrupt preparations' for this weekend. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up for it. Shakey has it till the summer.

Hope you're right, I just chucked £20 on Shakey at 6/1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Think we're saying the same thing ...    Shakey to the end (but keep the players guessing), then Mr High Profile next season ...   

If we lose to Hull though ...     Not sure ....  

We'll see ...

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

lol how did you get 6/1 he was 5/4 at 4 o'clock on the net?

Quid's in lol

11 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

The one who took Henderson, Milner and wilshere over Drinkwater. This will go down well lol banter club 

I got £30 at 6/1 hills too. But let's look. In the main he is 2s 3s. No more than that. Even hills have come back into 5s from 6s. Could be the interpretation of permanent manager???? From the summer? Shakey interim till then? Hoping anyway. Three firms gone this 1/4 certainly not a suspended market. Still good enough odds to tempt the big hitters. Hull win and I'm still quietly confident. 

2 hours ago, bart said:

Bookies odds are notoriously bad at reflecting the true chance in manger markets except maybe betfair. And even there Hiddink has been odds on already.

There is a betfair online that has Woy 4/5

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

We were 14/5 to win that game 

we we will be odds on v hull 

anyway, best price now 9/2

Exactly. From what I can see here, quite a few have hit hills with bets t 6s. If their info was solid they would stand their ground. I'm determined to take them on on this. 

Away from the Hodgson meltdowns, I'd hate to see Michael O'Neill as our next boss. And I say that as a Northern Irishman!

Think he would flop with our current set up and Northern Ireland would nosedive too. Everyone would lose out.

If he was to go anywhere right now it would probably be a promising team at the upper end of the Championship such as Norwich.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Away from the Hodgson meltdowns, I'd hate to see Michael O'Neill as our next boss. And I say that as a Northern Irishman!

Think he would flop with our current set up and Northern Ireland would nosedive too. Everyone would lose out.

If he was to go anywhere right now it would probably be a promising team at the upper end of the Championship such as Norwich.

O'Neill has a decent enough record with Shamrock Rovers and Northern Ireland so I wouldn't be opposed to him.

Then again Craig Levein did well at Hearts before joining Leicester!

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

the owners and rudkin were at training the other day. perhaps observing shakey??

Shakey often took training - they don't need to observe him now. They will have seen him do this many times before. 

Just showing support for him before they appoint Roy!

5 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Can't offer any photographic evidence myself but I can confirm The owners helicopter definitely landed at the training ground 

I swear it was posted on one of the social media channels - looks like it's gone now.

Think someone posted the photo of them in another thread.

Edit: found it - weird the photo seemingly got removed from their Twitter.

C58UTNGWAAI4qvc.jpg

25 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

It was posted on Facebook and Twitter from LCFC yesterday, and they have now deleted it.. bizzare

probably someone noticed how miserable and doomed they all looked and asked for it to be removed.

Archived