Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pearson Part 3?

37 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Favourite now, I suppose that is down to what was in the sun and people dropping money on it. Right now Pearson is what we need though 

Still if the option of Hiddink came around, I'd deffo take him over Pearson

As Hiddink carries a certain pedigree and authority that even the biggest ego couldn't ignore 

23 minutes ago, Bablemikey said:

I don't know the owners so have no idea where they would stand on debate over Pearson, but I can't imagine Rudkin would be expressing too many positives about him to them and as DoF would definitely be a major influencer I would guess.

Well it's a shame the owners can't see through that inept idiot regardless of this situation.

14 hours ago, totbl said:

Yeah I suppose he was awful, he didn't get us back to the premier league after ten years, didn't keep us up at the first time of asking, didn't build the clubs infrastructure. Deluded. I've said before I can see he may not be everyone's favourite but what he achieved is undeniable. He has played a huge part in where this club is right now. If you disagree with that then I really question your intelligence.

Morales and principals unlike a certain ex manager. 

A shade under odds on at places now. 11/10.

Really not reading too much into it because I don't think it will happen but also because managers betting markets generally mean fuck all.

But i'm sure some of you will panic about the odds being so short.

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

off topic but i hate collymore and everything he says!

in regards to pearson. I honestly can't see them bringing him back. The owners are a proud bunch and to bring Pearson back after what his son did in Thailand i cannot see them forgiving him. 

@Collymore bit harsh mate

4 hours ago, justfoxes said:

It's like some people are besotted by Pearson like the girlfriend they lost and can't get over losing !!

FFS if that man was to return and I really hope he doesn't we will become even more of a laughing stock than we are now !!

It would be like the owners holding their hands up and say they were wrong for sacking the ostrich in the first place and I'm sure and hoping they keep well away from him !!

WHO.THE.****.CARES!!!!!

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Odds seems to be falling and he is now clear favourite... is there any genuine reason for this that we know of?

Hopefully not, although it wouldn't be worst appointment we could make - would prefer NFP over some of the dross we have been linked with.

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

off topic but i hate collymore and everything he says!

in regards to pearson. I honestly can't see them bringing him back. The owners are a proud bunch and to bring Pearson back after what his son did in Thailand i cannot see them forgiving him. 

...then maybe you should put me in your block list so you don't see my content. 

Archived