Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

4 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Problem is they seem obsessed with "big names" and being an ex England manager probably gives them a right semi. Any way we can bombard their social media with our thoughts on this??

That is a worry and I'm not sure they even have any social media accounts anymore which could be a good thing as you will only get utter trolls abusing them. Look what happened when Claudio was sacked, they got some total twatsticks abusing them which resulted in them leaving Instagram

Look - we need to have some kind of hot line to the owners... so that we can send them some feedback.

TO be honest I have read loads of folk saying theyr are clever business men - but they have managed to completely trash the lcfc and the king power brands - thery had nearly two weeks to plan how to move CR on (e.g. they could have had a chat and had a comprise agreement to have him sit and smile with them etc... where as they hid in seville while Rudkin killed the puppy...

I understand it might be time for CR to move on - but he way they did it was amateur and they will never recover from it.  (though they could try coming out and fessing up).

So... I expected them to try and do something popular...  but surely that can't be Roy... can it?   

Just now, Mease said:

A fvcking abacus 

Ha-Ha!!!! 

We'll have a team chariot instead of a bus with this clown.

Team Talk...

"Wiyad, you're at wight back, Cwistian, you'll be the false nine today. Wobert Huth will take all fwee kicks awound the box, and Albwighton on penalty duty. Now come on boys, let's kick the cwap out of these today, Wes...plenty of cwosses in to the box and let's wun them wagged!!

*looks in Google for local Samiritans*:(:jawdrop:

3 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Is this news really any different to any other random manager that wants to join us that we may actually have no interest in?

If we have actually held talks then yes. I'm not hugely concerned though as Friday is already a long time ago and last night's performance should have at least given Shakey a bit longer 

4 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Such an appointment would demonstrate without doubt the owners are clueless fvcking clowns

3 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

The owners cannot be this thick to even give the **** interview 

As someone said earlier, the owners are not really 'football men' so one could maybe assume they'd put Rudkin in charge of finding a replacement (seeing as he's the one who apparently told CR it was over).

I'd imagine the owners would have the final say, but would go on Rudkins recommendation? I'm guessing that's how it would work...

I've resisted blaming Rudkin in the past, but he becomes ultimately responsible for recruiting Hodgson, he can fvckin do one right out of our club...

Archived