Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Ndidi the monster. RIP Kante

I don't think it's fair to compare his to N'golo because he will be in everyones all time Leicester 11 for many years.

This lad stands on his own two feet as a class player who really looks to put in a shift and care when he makes errors.

He doesn't have to say he's a team player because he clearly is.

In my view he's been our best outfield player for us since he's joined.

19 hours ago, Parafox said:

Ah, I didn't know that. Thank you for a sensible reply and making me better informed. :thumbup:

No offence meant para, I was being cynical about Nigerian birth certificates,wasn't casting dispersions.

If you look at page 6 (unable to quote at the moment) there seems to reason for cynicism.

Given you're vocation you're probably the last person I would upset, but you were a bit touchy?

3 hours ago, notnow john said:

No offence meant para, I was being cynical about Nigerian birth certificates,wasn't casting dispersions.

If you look at page 6 (unable to quote at the moment) there seems to reason for cynicism.

Given you're vocation you're probably the last person I would upset, but you were a bit touchy?

Yes sorry, I was a bit. I didn't know about the birth cert thing, but now I do, I geddit.

I was sampling a new gin I brought back from Cornwall. Maybe it's called mother's ruin for a reason.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Yes sorry, I was a bit. I didn't know about the birth cert thing, but now I do, I geddit.

I was sampling a new gin I brought back from Cornwall. Maybe it's called mother's ruin for a reason.

You need to avoid those dispersions though....

• 9 months later...
Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Micky said:

He's clearly not 20.

Nine players fail age-test scans at African U-17 tournament - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22152016

49 minutes ago, Micky said:

He's similar to Dembele at Barcelona, albeit different positions - strong, quick to react and highly-aware.

Wouldn't mind him being more offensive than he usually is.

2 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

He's clearly not 20.

Nine players fail age-test scans at African U-17 tournament - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22152016

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dear-fifa-there-is-no-scientific-test-to-prevent-age-fraud/

Ultimately, there is no known foolproof, scientific test that will allow doctors—or sports regulators—to determine an individual’s age. The science suggests that applying a lone wrist MRI test to make such determinations is inappropriate at best and potentially harmful at worst.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Micky said:

You don't seem to like him Abrasive. Leave poor Wilf alone!

No I like him, it's just every time he has a good game everyone claims him as the messiah. 

He's a decent player, but has so much to improve on before I'll start worrying about a big club come after him. Our third central midfielder in my opinion. Comparing him to Dembele? Jesus Christ.

Edited by Abrasive fox

Good energy, makes some good challenges and takes the ball forward well but at times his distribution is questionable. Having said that for a 21 year old, he's got some good attributes and lots of time to develop; having a solid experienced head alongside him will aid his progress so much.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, burleighfox said:

Good energy, makes some good challenges and takes the ball forward well but at times his distribution is questionable. Having said that for a 21 year old, he's got some good attributes and lots of time to develop; having a solid experienced head alongside him will aid his progress so much.

Ah perspective. Well said.

Id definitely have him in the side and i hope he is being well coached. Id still love to have Yaya here when his contract runs out so Ndidi can learn from him.

Still got a hell of a lot to learn. His positioning is woeful at times and he wonders around like a sheep on a country road. Needs to bulk up. Looks like he gets his hair cut at Suez Canal barber shop