Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Ndidi the monster. RIP Kante

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Well why not just say so instead of making me look like an ignorant twat?

You were arguing with someone else mate, hence my comment of oooooooh.

I vill only say zis once more. I don't think he was trying to make you look an ignorant twat and neither was I. It was a gentle piss take by both of us at worst. You have projected the ignorant twat stuff on yourself. If I upset you, I apologise for the sake of peace, we're both on here beacuse we are city fans and it's been a very good day.

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

You were arguing with someone else mate, hence my comment of oooooooh.

I vill only say zis once more. I don't think he was trying to make you look an ignorant twat and neither was I. It was a gentle piss take by both of us at worst. You have projected the ignorant twat stuff on yourself. If I upset you, I apologise for the sake of peace, we're both on here beacuse we are city fans and it's been a very good day.

Cheers. All this could've been saved by a simple explanatory response, such as that from Webbo. Have a good evening relishing in 6 points in 5 days. :scarf:

Just now, Parafox said:

Cheers. All this could've been saved by a simple explanatory response, such as that from Webbo. Have a good evening relishing in 6 points in 5 days. :scarf:

That's why Webbo is a mod I suppose. On a higher emotional plain that the rest of us! You have a good evening too mate.

In a strange way it was actually nice to see him make a few mistakes, because he wanted to make up for every single one of them! 

Theres none of the Mahrez giving the ball away (a million times) and sulk.... if he loses it he wants it back.

19 minutes ago, 49er said:

Interesting watching Pogba earlier in the day (what a waste of money - the biggest bust in history!) and then seeing the potential of Ndidi.

Given the choice of Ndidi and Pogba, I would honestly choose Ndidi! Not only does he lack an ego, I think he also offers more to the team. Pogba has so much going for him on paper, but I never really see him dominate games. You could literally have got Kante, Ndidi and Gundogan and had change left for what they paid for Pogba. At that price he should be Viera / Keane / Scholes / Iniesta / Xavi level of good.

38 minutes ago, shen said:

Hmmm, I'll have to watch it again on MotD. To me it looked like the deflection from Kasper took the ball behind Clucas where the three markers had run in between Clucas and the goalline. I guess one of the three should've run in between Grosicki and Clucas there.

Yeah I watched a replay of it on my phone walking home, I'm pretty sure Drinkwater has his back to Clucas, doesn't even seem to know he's there.

As the holding midfielder, his priority should be the run of Hull midfielders in to the box.

Instead he's just ball watching the cross.

1 hour ago, desertfox2 said:

Haven't read the whole lot. Made a few mistakes today but going to be a beast of a player. Already almost is.

Probably made more mistakes today then all the time he's been with us. Made a mistake for their goal and also had a torrid time against Clucas. Still a decent performance. He's part of a winning team full of confidence now, which will make him raise his own standards. He can be as good as Viera or Toure in their pomp.

We have found someone here who is going to be some player. Got everything in his locker and a more all rounded player than Kante imo.

There's something about these N'.... players lol. If things had worked out we could have had a midfield of N'golo, N'didi and N'Zonzi 

Edited by shailen

4 hours ago, Max Wall said:

That's why Webbo is a mod I suppose. On a higher emotional plain that the rest of us! You have a good evening too mate.

Not really. He's just a noob like the rest of us lol

4 minutes ago, shailen said:

We have found someone here who is going to be some player. Got everything in his locker and a more all rounded player than Kante imo.

There's something about these N'.... players lol. If things had worked out we could have had a midfield of N'golo, N'didi and N'Zonzi 

Racist lol 

Kante will go down as one of the greatest of all time by the time he's done, no use comparing them really because there's only 1 winner.

Ndidi looks like he's going to be brilliant though. The Pogba comparison is interesting tbf, Pogba has so much quality on the ball and is a monster physically.. But I never see him bullying players or dominating games. This lad is a beast and throws himself about properly, and seems to have a great attitude to boot. I like how he celebrates goals too.. unlike N'golo who used to just smile a clap lol

Really looking forward to seeing him grow with us.

11 hours ago, Goober said:

Kante will go down as one of the greatest of all time by the time he's done, no use comparing them really because there's only 1 winner.

Ndidi looks like he's going to be brilliant though. The Pogba comparison is interesting tbf, Pogba has so much quality on the ball and is a monster physically.. But I never see him bullying players or dominating games. This lad is a beast and throws himself about properly, and seems to have a great attitude to boot. I like how he celebrates goals too.. unlike N'golo who used to just smile a clap lol

Really looking forward to seeing him grow with us.

How do you smile a clap? 

• Like 2

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 22:34, AmarteyAndChill said:

I can't see him playing for Chelsea, because of his United link. But you never know.

Sol Campbell went from spuds to arsenal. Manure Chelsea is nothing like that move.

12 hours ago, shailen said:

Exactly right. I've been asking for years for us to sign some of them. They have a hunger to succeed sadly that you don't get in British lads. Their very mobile and they also possess a decent level of Skill. I hope we get another one in.  

• Like 1

You can always tell players are a step up when they are always wanting the ball...he's constantly asking for it and rarely misuses it when he gets it. Kante is the best in the world at what he does, however I think we've finally found that Viera Mk2 that so many players have threatened to be. 

13 hours ago, shailen said:

N'king

• Like 1