Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

Guest MattP

This is going to be very very close, in fact it solves nothing, the arguments just continue tomorrow morning whatever the result.

Waiting for the 178% turnout in Tower Hamlets to swing behind remain.

Guest MattP

Runnymede and Stratford both vote to leave, the birthplace of Magna Carta and Shakespeare.

I'm getting emotional. :(

Sheffield gone to leave, that's big.

As expected, Remain are doing OK in some prosperous Tory seats in the SE - but not enough to make up the ground lost in working-class Labour areas......Coventry voting Leave!

Remain's only route to victory now is to pile up votes in London (maybe Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester & a few other places), but there are still a fair few Eurosceptic areas to declare.

Still looks a narrow Brexit: 52%-48% to me?

People shouldnt be voting to decide this. I said that from the outset

Of course they shouldn't be we all know the reason for the referendum isn't democracy it was the wally Cameron.

I feared this would happen, I have no idea why I didn't put money on when leave was 7/1 today.

My interest in politics is waning by the second, but given I'm a lefty it would wouldn't it. :D

It hurts to say this but congrats to those who wanted out, I hope you know what you were doing. :P

As expected, Remain are doing OK in some prosperous Tory seats in the SE - but not enough to make up the ground lost in working-class Labour areas......Coventry voting Leave!

Remain's only route to victory now is to pile up votes in London (maybe Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester & a few other places), but there are still a fair few Eurosceptic areas to declare.

Still looks a narrow Brexit: 52%-48% to me?

Hopefully, the trend continues.

Of course they shouldn't be we all know the reason for the referendum isn't democracy it was the wally Cameron.

I feared this would happen, I have no idea why I didn't put money on when leave was 7/1 today.

My interest in politics is waning by the second, but given I'm a lefty it would wouldn't it. :D

It hurts to say this but congrats to those who wanted out, I hope you know what you were doing. :P

Being a lefty, why do you think it's labour heartlands that are deciding this and voting leave? Are you out of touch with them?

Archived