Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

Guest MattP
It hurts to say this but congrats to those who wanted out, I hope you know what you were doing. :P

Still a lot but play for but if it happens there shouldn't be celebrations, we should win with humility and acknowledge it was a decision lots of people didn't want, then recognise we have a lot of hard work ahead to reconcile and a lot of work to do in actually securing the withdrawal.

The celebrations can happen in twenty years when we have made a success of the decision. I'm still astounded though this could happen, I was convinced this morning you couldn't beat the establishment, it might happen.

It will never be a success of a decision. You brainless twats who voted to leave need to feck off and go somewhere else where you can have a massive orgy between yourself.

Still a lot but play for but if it happens there shouldn't be celebrations, we should win with humility and acknowledge it was a decision lots of people didn't want, then recognise we have a lot of hard work ahead to reconcile and a lot of work to do in actually securing the withdrawal.

The celebrations can happen in twenty years when we have made a success of the decision. I'm still astounded though this could happen, I was convinced this morning you couldn't beat the establishment, it might happen.

Strange because I was convinced it would be leave.  :D

I thought stay would need at least 7-8% lead in all polls before voting closed it was clear (for a long time) that wasnt the case. 

I always feel people underestimate the 'change' voters, people are much more likely to go out and vote for change than to keep things the same.  That's why I thought Cameron was a fool to allow the referendum in the first place.

Why is "beating the establishment" seen as the goal. Dont get it.

Im gonna be worse off. Thats my sense.

If services and hospitals improve then fair enough.

Are we going to build loads of hospitals? train loads of doctors? improve standard of life for everyone?

Skeptical

Guest MattP

Strange because I was convinced it would be leave.  :D

I thought stay would need at least 7-8% lead in all polls before voting closed it was clear (for a long time) that wasnt the case. 

I always feel people underestimate the 'change' voters, people are much more likely to go out and vote for change than to keep things the same.  That's why I thought Cameron was a fool to allow the referendum in the first place.

I thought the same but the other way.

Guest MattP

Why is "beating the establishment" seen as the goal. Dont get it.

Im gonna be worse off. Thats my sense.

If services and hospitals improve then fair enough.

Are we going to build loads of hospitals? train loads of doctors? improve standard of life for everyone?

Skeptical

Beating the establishment wasn't the goal, I just mentioned I didn't think it could be done, the goal was restoring Great Britain as an independent nation that no external body can rule over in any shape or form, under whatever guise of supposed democracy.

The other things you mention aren't actually done by the EU either, they are done by themselves and governments. Although we do have an extra 161 million a week to spend if it happens.

Beating the establishment wasn't the goal, I just mentioned I didn't think it could be done, the goal was restoring Great Britain as an independent nation that no external body can rule over in any shape or form, under whatever guise of supposed democracy.

The other things you mention aren't actually done by the EU either, they are done by themselves and governments. Although we do have an extra 161 million a week to spend if it happens.

That figure is propaganda and you know it is.

Guest MattP

That figure is propaganda and you know it is.

The 350 million figure was propaganda, the 161 figure is accepted by all sides.

Guest MattP

Tonight is looking like it could go down in history as the beginning of the end of the EU.

The pressure on will be huge now, Holland eurosceptism runs at 53%, in France it's close to 50%, Italy is on a knifedge.

It can survive, but the people inside the those buildings have to wake up very very quickly if it is to do so.

Guess my brother's move back to england 4 years ago will come to an end.

Why?

The pressure on will be huge now, Holland eurosceptism runs at 53%, in France it's close to 50%, Italy is on a knifedge.

It can survive, but the people inside the those buildings have to wake up very very quickly if it is to do so.

Let the whole ****ing thing burn.

Why?

If the uk economy tanked that is. Big if.

Archived