Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

FFS, anger has quickly turned into 'the public have spoken'. Regret not sticking money on Brexit yesterday, seen it at 7/1..

I just really really hope we haven't sent ourselves into oblivion.

We can all agree that no doubt anything good or bad that comes out of Brexit will have politicians left right and centre claiming it's because of this.

FFS, anger has quickly turned into 'the public have spoken'. Regret not sticking money on Brexit yesterday, seen it at 7/1..

I just really really hope we haven't sent ourselves into oblivion.

We can all agree that no doubt anything good or bad that comes out of Brexit will have politicians left right and centre claiming it's because of this.

We aren't Zimbabwe, we're one of the worlds largest economies... Oblivion isn't on the cards, so fear not.

There is still the back route anyway, where by they'll sign us up to to the single market, borders will still open and bugger all changes.

Guest MattP

What next?

Cameron resignation? General Election? Another Scottish independence vote? End of the United Kingdom?

Cameron has to go, I'd back a General Election also, Cameron admitted the manifesto he stood on was a false promise if we voted Brexit so we have to do it, I was hugely critical of Labour when Brown just took the reigns off Blair with a GE so I'd be a hypocrite to not call for one now. It would do them good anyway, imagine the state of the Labour party now trying to fight an election.

Sturgeon won't be doing a thing yet while the oil price is so low, she doesn't even have a majority plus she knows the next time she calls this she simply has to win.

Why is there such a difference in the time it takes to count the votes in varying areas?

They were saying that sunderland use bank tellers to count the vote so they're always quick.

I guess it depends on how far away their counting office is, how many there are to count. Even traffic delays sometimes?? God knows lol

Gonna be hilarious in a couple of years when things are still shit and brexiters realise it's because we're shit not because of Johnny Foreigner coming here and the fact a few people in Brussels decided something about pillowcases. When you wages still don't go up because your boss is a tight arse, not because a few poles do the same job. When your kids can't get a school place or their class room is too full, or you can't get a Drs appointment, because your local government couldn't organise a piss up in brewery and thought they could build a 1000 home estate without providing services. When you realise that to trade with the eu (probably with a much worse deal) we'll still have to abide by many of their rules despite now having no say whatsoever regarding them. When you realise the EU was the least of your worries because you country has and will be for years run by a bunch of self serving *****.

Don't come crying to us when your utopia doesn't materialise. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Guest MattP

Glad we all agreed last night the leavers would lose with dignity, respect the vote and not go off ranting and shouting at others.

Time for a lie down.

We might be the first but I doubt we'll be the last, you look around Europe and see groups on the right on the rise.

Those in charge have failed to address the issues, or didn't take them seriously and this is what happens.

Archived