Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

I see people talk about the fear of a United Ireland or a Scottish Independence - but who says that scenario was likely even in the case the UK had decided to remain a part of the EU?

Lots of overreactions on here today (which are understandable), but let's wait and see what the parliament and Brussels do in the next few months and years.

It wasn't - the scots weren't going soon without it, and the border crossing in ireland was holding the peace and has been for a while.

We could make a start by send all the Irish back to clog up there own health system ?

Your obviously a thick cvnt lol

If you sent the Irish back you wouldn't have a health service

But crack on there are loads on the dole in new parks who would make great doctors and nurses lol LOL lol

Disappointed obviously, especially living and working mostly in mainland Europe. But honestly it seems UK is such a divided country at the moment, and Europe such a divided continent, In / Out doesn't really matter. Maybe it'll be for the best in the long term, but waking up and seeing Wilders, Le Pen and Salvini celebrating makes me feel a bit queasy.

I know a Ghanaian 'hairdressers' in Palermo that sells Italian passports if anyone's interested.

It isn't as easy for Sturgeon as people think.

She's now got to convince the population the Euro is a good option, at the same her last financial plan is shown to have been a potential disaster, she's also got huge problems with oil price.

Farron going mental at Corbyn on the BBC, blaming him for the loss. Bit strange.

This is what people are convieneantly bypassing if Scotland are to gain independence or Northern Ireland to form a united Ireland. The Euro is not exactly a tantalising prospect for many, Netherlands will be the next to have a referendum now. I fancy they would vote for a leave too and then it will all unravel.

The reaction of many is what is disappointing to me. It's clear they had not even considered defeat and now are acting like children throwing their toys out of the pram with doom and gloom instead of seeing this as an opportunity and a chance for this country to get better.

I can deal with having no money

I can deal with interest rates rising

I can deal with visas to Spain

I can deal with only driving Vauxhalls

I can't deal with NO Brussel Sprouts for Xmas lol

The lazy Chavy English dole scroungers are not going to pick them and Alexi and Tomavich have been sent back to Poland by farage !

It's the end of the world

Wow!

Lock the thread

lol

I can deal with having no money

I can deal with interest rates rising

I can deal with visas to Spain

I can deal with only driving Vauxhalls

I can't deal with NO Brussel Sprouts for Xmas lol

The lazy Chavy English dole scroungers are not going to pick them and Alexi and Tomavich have been sent back to Poland by farage !

It's the end of the world

Lock the thread

lol

I can deal with being a peaceful country, can deal with Switzerland, Norway or maybe even Europe's Japan.

This is what people are convieneantly bypassing if Scotland are to gain independence or Northern Ireland to form a united Ireland. The Euro is not exactly a tantalising prospect for many, Netherlands will be the next to have a referendum now. I fancy they would vote for a leave too and then it will all unravel.

The reaction of many is what is disappointing to me. It's clear they had not even considered defeat and now are acting like children throwing their toys out of the pram with doom and gloom instead of seeing this as an opportunity and a chance for this country to get better.

I think you're being unfair to those who voted the other way and haven't understood one of the key reasons for that - the lack of a certain plan, a clear direction, for so many related questions.

I can accept the result, it's happened - but the natural next question is now you have control, what are you going to do with it?

England just voted for an Independent Scotland and a United Ireland.

Nationalists up here cock a hoop.

They should have every right to do what they choose.  

Sturgeon didn't have any real respect for Scotland's first vote so, given an overwhelming vote from Scots to remain as part of the EU maybe there's a case for another vote anyway.

People might lament the breaking up of the UK, as I would, but it's often been a strained relationship.

I don't know much about Northern Ireland but I'm sure Sturgeon believes she could turn Scotland into an economic powerhouse, so maybe she'll get the chance.

I hope we don't shrink too fast though. We could end up trying to squeeze 70 million people onto Western Park! :D      

I think it really says something that the only clear majorities to stay were either in London, Scotland or Nth Ireland. England was pretty much leave.

North west wanted to stay and massively so

Which is interesting

Wow I didn't expect that but the people have spoken. Lot's of vitriol on here calling the electorate thick have a word with yourselves please, if you want to vent you're anger at anyone it must be David C and his side kick who treated the electorate with contempt, project fear has backfired big time.

Congratulations guys we have done it. Let's celebrate.

To those not satisfied, democracy wins, the people win, politicians should always respect the electorate.

If it all falls flat I shall remind everyone that I've never been convinced about democracy!   :D  

I can deal with being a peaceful country, can deal with Switzerland, Norway or maybe even Europe's Japan.

Peaceful ? We're you around in the 70s and 80s when the IRA was bombing us all !

Peaceful ? Even the Welch and the Scots had a little think about armed struggle

Believe you me , peace is something I pray for right now and being Irish I pray hard that the fragile peace in Northern Ireland holds !

But I don't think it will , trouble will come

Wow I didn't expect that but the country have spoken. Lot's of vitriol on here calling the electorate thick have a word with yourselves please, if you want to vent you're anger at anyone it must be David C and his side kick who treated the electorate with contempt, project fear has backfired big time.

That's the truth !

Little minded Britain wins. Scotland will leave the UK and England will become a backwater northern european island. I'm sad but we have to live with that.

Sorry for our kids.

Little minded Britain wins. Scotland will leave the UK and England will become a backwater northern european island. I'm sad but we have to live with that.

Sorry for our kids.

Jesus christ man. Take your blinkers off.

Archived