Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

It's difficult to not want to make this guy look like an idiot, but he does a fine job of doing it himself. 

I swear he must just be on the wind up because nobody can be that dense. 

playing the man not the ball again what a surprise.... the facts are there regarding who behaved better during the referendum.. putin or cameron's buddy boy obama..

so you're looking for a comparison on who's acted the better statesman? 

that's completely different to your original post then which said "who's the real democrat?"

you don't even have the slightest grip on what you're writing so how anyone can take anything you say seriously is beyond me. 

jeez. 

putin respected our democratic process and kept out of it even when cameron tried to drag him in......obama tried to interfere in our democratic election with lying threats..... as I said.. I leave it to others to judge who respects democracy more..

I'd imagine a good few of our exporters would have loved the pound going down. And a good many others will have made money too. For instance, gold went up about 20%. Indeed, in times of trouble, you're invariably better off with gold than paper.

I'll buy some gold then. Any good tips? Cash converter?

FTSE250 down 12% and counting in less than two days' trading. Nearly £100bn wiped off the markets. The redundancy letters will start coming out soon. Be on the lookout for any bigwigs making unexpected appearances in your work place.

Did you vote remain or Leave?

I voted remain. Not sure what that has to do with the question though. 

I just never understood why free trade HAS to have free movement. What's up with having one without the other? 

I'll buy some gold then. Any good tips? Cash converter?

You can buy gold from the Royal Mint. They have a website and you need to open an account with them and then transfer enough money into it to buy. You can buy anything from tiny credit card sizes "bars" upwards and either have them sent to you or purchase storage at the mint if you want a lot!

Looks like project fear was bollocks ..what a shocker.. interest rates could be cut...works for me..happy days 

Unless it leads to stagflation and then we will all be up the creek without the paddle.  Interest rates only have two more cuts available really.

Unless it leads to stagflation and then we will all be up the creek without the paddle.  Interest rates only have two more cuts available really.

borrowing money for nothing gives us all a chance to achieve something... as long as the ref vote losers stop talking the country down..

Makes me laugh the people who say 'we love eu. We love Europe'. I say to them, if you love Europe so much and it's so great, then go and move to Greece or albania or somewhere. Its in Europe. You love Europe remember?

Hmm, little beach-side place in Skopelos, grilled fish, ouzo, sirtaki, hot weather. Sounds good. Or a pristine Albanian beach with one of their lovely female fans. Is there someway we can actually make this happen?

Might see if I can apply for dual British-Irish nationality.

You can't do that.

You apply for Irish nationality and then become a dual national if I understand correctly.

Definitely the case in France.

because unlike you and some of you're play mates I don't get personal and name call..I play the ball not the man..

lol  lol  lol

You can't do that.

You apply for Irish nationality and then become a dual national if I understand correctly.

Definitely the case in France.

lol  lol  lol

That's the plan then.

I'll get my Irish passport if I have to do a fvcking solidarity walk to the London embassy.

I'm sure @@GaelicFox will support me lol

You can buy gold from the Royal Mint. They have a website and you need to open an account with them and then transfer enough money into it to buy. You can buy anything from tiny credit card sizes "bars" upwards and either have them sent to you or purchase storage at the mint if you want a lot!

Sorry, perhaps my sarcasticometer was not switched on sufficiently.

I voted remain. Not sure what that has to do with the question though. 

I just never understood why free trade HAS to have free movement. What's up with having one without the other? 

If you are in the EU you pay your monthly bill and abide by the rules one of which is free movement.

When we have left the EU we will pay an agreed tariff to remain trading within the common market (which will probably be exactly the same amount) and negotiate on the rules one of which is free movement. Just like Norway do.  

Archived