Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

Most certainly. All of these incidents should be addressed, regardless of target.

But, right now, would it be a safe assumption to say that in terms of numbers one problem is bigger than the other?

There seems to be a lot of hate from the remain side too.

Guest MattP

Most certainly. All of these incidents should be addressed, regardless of target.

But, right now, would it be a safe assumption to say that in terms of numbers one problem is bigger than the other?

Absolutely and it needs to be dealt with by the iron fist, a point I've often made to you regarding Islamic suicide bombers as compared to hate filled American Christian preachers. One is a far bigger problem than the other at the minute.

I think advocating that your position is the one that is "reality" and thus implying people who think differently aren't talking about reality, when the issue is really far from black and white, is a bit sanctimonious too, wouldn't you say?

There probably isn't a hate campaign by leave voters per se, but there does seem to be an upsurge in incidents of such trouble since last Friday, which is worrying and should be talked about.

reality is the images of hate I  have posted..deny them..

Let's not pretend racism is just coming from the "leave" side post this vote.

13501630_507709869438352_116437627539310

Someone was also carrying a "white aint right" banner at the "pro-EU" demo last night.

Doesn't count - anti-white racial hatred doesn't exist. You need to keep up! :whistle:   

Absolutely and it needs to be dealt with by the iron fist, a point I've often made to you regarding Islamic suicide bombers as compared to hate filled American Christian preachers. One is a far bigger problem than the other at the minute.

No disagreement there. Both need a surgical approach, one idiot fundamentalist at a time.

Guest MattP

You've got to be a little pleased on the quiet that Julian Assange has finally escaped from the Ecuadorian Embassy.

The years of isolation have been tough on him, though.

lol

Some of the "remain" placards are surely illigal ?

Shocking what some people are up to

Such a wonderful country and being let down by idiots

Or, we've always been idiots but now the country divide is out in the open, so to speak, people don't really give a damn what they say to upset other people.

Oh so that makes it ok to do it then

Isn't that what freedom of speech and democracy stands for.

At least they are not yet beating up the police as they would be here in France.

Well I was told "**** off out of this country" and "why are you even here" in A private message on this forum yesterday ranting about Catholic Irish people , the mods took action which I'm grateful for.

in 25 years living in Leics that's the first time it's happened to me , even on FT this crap is happening

Give a mindless fool a dangerous weapon (nationalism) and they will 100% use it for destructive reasons.

Out the culprit.

Guest MattP

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a hypocrite would I be to exercise my right to an Irish passport/citizenship in case Brexit goes tits up? :ph34r::whistle:

For all Farage's ignorance and bad manners, some of those comments strike me as being arrestable offences.    

Keyboard warriors - you should see some comments on Booking.com and Amazon.  lol

Archived