Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Which of Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool to miss the top 4 this season (taking it that Utd & City are in there)? Could depend on if Tottenham get comfortable playing at Wembley and whether Costa's replacement(s) click and score goals for Chelsea?

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Which of Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool to miss the top 4 this season (taking it that Utd & City are in there)? Could depend on if Tottenham get comfortable playing at Wembley and whether Costa's replacement(s) click and score goals for Chelsea?

I think that question was just answered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

My top 4 in no particilar order, Man U, Man C, Liverpooooool and Chelsea. Arsenal lol, Spurs because their home form will let them down won't be up there. 

7 minutes ago, KingsX said:

"£52m Lacazette benched so hes eased into the PL. Comes on in the 60th minute on the left wing :lol::lol::lol:

Wenger deserves all this. You dont sign a 2yr extension when you cant do the job.

This looks like the start of a Chelsea Mourinho and Leicester Ranieri inside job. Or we might just be ****e."

I'm starting to feel for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

that's 4 points Burnley have got away to Chelsea and Spurs, which is 4 more points than we'll get.

Burnley are decent.  They played pretty well.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

"£52m Lacazette benched so hes eased into the PL. Comes on in the 60th minute on the left wing :lol::lol::lol:

Wenger deserves all this. You dont sign a 2yr extension when you cant do the job.

This looks like the start of a Chelsea Mourinho and Leicester Ranieri inside job. Or we might just be ****e."

I'm starting to feel for them.

I'm not

• Haha 1