Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

10 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Thanks for that, currently varies from Wenger should have gone in summer so expected this, to I don't care about this season now, sell many players and give money to someone else to spend next summer (hope he's not a STH at those prices) to encouraging armageddon from Trump. Imagine if it was 5-0.

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Thanks for that, currently varies from Wenger should have gone in summer so expected this, to I don't care about this season now, sell many players and give money to someone else to spend next summer (hope he's not a STH at those prices) to encouraging armageddon from Trump. Imagine if it was 5-0.

This and the Fighting Cock too.  A fine day for schadenfreude, it is.

Guest Col city fan

How on earth is Wenger still the manager of Arsenal?

They are such a bizarrely run club. The man seems untouchable and they are clearly getting ever worse.

25 minutes ago, Livid said:

What time does Arsenal Fan TV get uploaded on YouTube then? :ranieri:

No idea bruv.

But they're just shit innit fam.

Edited by Izzy Muzzett
  • Haha 1

Remember in the Great Escape season and Burnley scored in the last minute to equalise against us? IMO that's what started our poor form, we struggled to recover, luckly the last few game we did, the rest is history!

Now imagine if the same happened with Tottenham but the didn't recover and we relegated them last game of the season at Wembley?! ^_^

I'm dreaming!

:crylaugh: Think Klopps abit of an idiot but that was funny thinking he was doing an interview with BT, the reported promptly correcting him it's Sky.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Koke said:

This quote makes me think Wenger is finally breaking down

I think his attitude spoke volumes today. Usually he's on the touchline barking orders or instructions at his players. Most of the game he appeared sat down in his seat, bit forlorn, and maybe a bit bored?! 

2016/17 season from 19 home games Spurs dropped 4 points (2 from us! ;) ).

2017/18 season from 2 'home' games Spurs have dropped 4 points.... 

It may be a long season for them! lol

• Haha 4

Guest Kopfkino
1 hour ago, Phube said:

2016/17 season from 19 home games Spurs dropped 4 points (2 from us! ;) ).

2017/18 season from 2 'home' games Spurs have dropped 4 points.... 

It may be a long season for them! lol

It's 5 points this season. 1 point from 6:thumbup:

Tottenham's home form last season was unusually dominant, really. In the two years before that they'd lost to West Brom, Newcastle twice, Stoke, Aston Villa and drawn with the likes of Crystal Palace, West Brom and Stoke again.

There's no curse, just that last season was phenomenal and those dropped points (barring us) were victories and often comfortable.