Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

Best attacking team in the league Man City, once you take their bomb scare defence out of the game.

United>. They are just too balanced, too much offensive talent, they have the tools to play physical or just out-talent you, plus, there is no bomb scare defence there!

Just now, the fox said:

United>. They are just too balanced, too much offensive talent, they have the tools to play physical or just out-talent you, plus, there is no bomb scare defence there!

They sure have a lot of tools, starting with Jose!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Despite my smartarse replies, I do agree with you. Couldn't bring myself to 'like' any comment praising Manyoo though.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

But they have what it takes to win the league! They don't have any weak spots in their team.

Ultimately Fox, I don't really care who wins the league but I hope it's not them. I have so many Yanited fans (all born in the South West) around me here and it's priceless winding them up that we've won the league since they last won it. I don't want that trump card to end...............................................ever.

Ultimately Fox, I don't really care who wins the league but I hope it's not them. I have so many Yanited fans (all born in the South West) around me here and it's priceless winding them up that we've won the league since they last won it. I don't want that trump card to end...............................................ever.

lol enjoy yourself, man :thumbup: you know you can always use "our starting lineup from the title winning season costs less than 1 matic"

But who do you think can win it? Arsenal? Nah! Pool? Nah? Man city and Chelsea are the only hope. I dislike klupp more than pep but I like pool more than man city. I can't really win here lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

lol enjoy yourself, man :thumbup: you know you can always use "our starting lineup from the title winning season costs less than 1 matic"

But who do you think can win it? Arsenal? Nah! Pool? Nah? Man city and Chelsea are the only hope. I dislike klupp more than pep but I like pool more than man city. I can't really win here lol

Man City have to improve defensively if they're going to do it. Don't think Chelsea will do it so it's Pep or Jose probably. When it comes to being offensive, my money's on Jose :ph34r:

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 1

Man City have to improve defensively if they're going to do it. Don't think Chelsea will, do it so it's Pep or Jose probably. When it comes to being offensive, my money's on Jose :ph34r:

You know what could be worse than united winning it? Another underdog winning the league! I'm more than OK with a big club winning it, but let's keep that 2015-2016 spacial!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Have to calm down. Despite what Richard Ashcroft would have you believe, the drugs do work, I appear to have nearly run out of daily reps. lol

I heard that your last 5 rep points that you get a day will have a magic trick, try up voting this post and see if a rainbow appears:ph34r: