Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, the fox said:

I heard that your last 5 rep points that you get a day will have a magic trick, try up voting this post and see if a rainbow appears:ph34r:

I have to keep what reps I have left for each of our six goals this afternoon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

I heard that your last 5 rep points that you get a day will have a magic trick, try up voting this post and see if a rainbow appears:ph34r:

Just now, Max Wall said:

I have to keep what reps I have left for each of our six goals this afternoon.

And Drinkys own goal lol

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

Still trying to get over the bookies offering even money for man city today, sometimes the bookies throw the punters a bone.

Seems daft to say it now Ronnie but Liverpool looked by far the better team until the sending off.

4 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Still trying to get over the bookies offering even money for man city today, sometimes the bookies throw the punters a bone.

West Brom at 2/1 to win at Brighton looks generous as well. 

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Damn typos on my mobile and not caring to proof read before posting. But I did fix it already lol

Haha, we've all done it mate. I'm just surprised at my reaction speed considering I was Oliver Twist last night. I'll probably be asleep 10 minutes into our game today. lol

• Like 1