Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

40 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Is this the season that the Eddie Howe/Bournemouth bubble bursts?

They look very very poor.

I sadly think so.

If they do go down, they shouldn't sack him - he's been with them in all the leagues and a club of their size needs stability and care.

He's also still quite young, and this type of situation he can learn from should the worst happen.

He said yesterday that the team aren't showing their true best.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

10 hours ago, ealingfox said:

What an absolute bore Mourinho is. Seriously wtf was all that about? Such an embarrassing little man.

He is a child. What's worse is the sycophantic interviewers frequently 'apologising' for upsetting him. One wrong question and he's outta there. Pathetic.

Guest seanfox778

Why is everyone getting so upset whether someone touches another person's hand? Who cares? Edit: I meant to include the Jose/Hughes picture too but it wouldn't let me post the picture.Screenshot_20170910-121609.thumb.png.3f1a80f114320f0b179957ea0bc987b6.png

Edited by seanfox778

48 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I'm predicting a big win for Burnley today.

Everyone say bye bye to Fraud De Boer.

I'll stick my neck out and think Palace may turn up, I base this insight on the double with them and Swansea I have placed today to waste some of yesterdays winnings lol.

Agree De Boer won't last long though regardless of the result.

Guest seanfox778
4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Rafa "too ill" to travel to the Newcastle game today. Hmmmm I'm reading that as pissed off with the transfer window and he'll be off soon.

I think I read that he had a hernia operation. Good cover story though if he is all well and good.

19 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Why is everyone getting so upset whether someone touches another person's hand? Who cares? Edit: I mean to include the Jose/Hughes picture too but it wouldn't let me post the picture.Screenshot_20170910-121609.thumb.png.3f1a80f114320f0b179957ea0bc987b6.png

A couple of hits with Culture Club and Jon Moss thinks he's above everyone lol

Those player poses on Sky! Schlupp rubbing his hands together in anticipation (ironic as that's what his opponents do when they see his name on the team sheet). I love it that Puncheon is Punching, maybe Drinky should have his holding a glass (or a big wallet). I dread to see Windass or Cox though. And as for  Fuchs! All good fun for the kiddies but I"m sure there's plenty of banter amongst the players ripping the P out of each others pictures.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox42 said:

And England potentially

Not really. Rightly or wrongly he's behind Hart, but also Butland. We also have Pickford, and Forster who are fine as 3rd choice.

He's Burnley captain, he's kept them in numerous games. He'll be a massive loss.