Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

11 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He did improve them last year yes but they should never have been where they were when he took over with the squad they had for me. He's an alright manager but he's nothing special 

Agreed. I don't think Koeman's anything special. I think he's OK but links to Barcelona are down to nothing but name. He's done nothing as a manager to get that job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

God I hope people give us a chance to get a run of games against the dross to pick up some points. A lot of average teams in this league, we just need a few games against them.

It's on its way. Our next 7 games before the November break look very favourable. The toughest looks to be Liverpool at home, a Liverpool missing Mane and Lallana and one that still hasn't sorted the defence out. They're beatable for sure.

Surely this is the year we beat Bournemouth.

Good start Woy.

Palace 0 - 1 Southampton.

Davies. 6 minutes.

Are they still worth backing to get relegated? :dunno: They were going down before, with Woy, they're certainties.

Hmmm the odds reflect my opinion (Not worth betting on) but bottom at Christmas is 11/4, not bad!

Edited by Matt