Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

No doubts about it, Kane is fantastic, best English striker since Shearer.

Would love to see him go to Real Madrid or Barca...as an English fan, I want to see him play at the highest level possible.

For me Spurs are just getting better and better, sadly we are nowhere their level now, I'm dreading us playing Spurs as I think it'd be a cricket score. To think some people thought Kane was crap, he's world class be in no doubt. 

Just now, Sir Shep said:

For me Spurs are just getting better and better, sadly we are nowhere their level now, I'm dreading us playing Spurs as I think it'd be a cricket score. To think some people thought Kane was crap, he's world class be in no doubt. 

Love him or loathe him, Poch is a very, very good manager and will go right to the top.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Spurs doing well is annoying as F*** . The only consolation is that they won't win anything as per usual 

Their best players will always leave if they don't pay their players the going rate.

2 years ago I hated Kane, last year I tried to hate him but I've just got to come out and say it, I think Kane is world class and will become one of England's legends. I always tried to convince myself that he had good tactical awareness and all his goals were flukey from just being in the right place at the right time, but he really has a well rounded game. ****.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Love him or loathe him, Poch is a very, very good manager and will go right to the top.

Can't argue with that. If Spurs didn't have so many entitled bell end fans I'd defo have them as a second team. 

10 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Can't argue with that. If Spurs didn't have so many entitled bell end fans I'd defo have them as a second team. 

I understand exactly what you are saying.

This will probably go against the majority but I've spent the last couple of years detesting them but I'm starting to come round. You just have to be impressed with their progress. They still have the ultimate hurdle of winning something to get over but it feels like they are a bit closer each season. Their fans can be twats but no more so than Arsenals. In years gone by, I really quite liked them before their whining of a couple of years back. Ali also makes them difficult to like at times but personally, I'll never loathe anyone more than yanited. I had to put up with Ferguson in Aberdeen when I lived there then 20 years of him down here. Brilliant manager, total cnut and the ultimate precursor for the blame everyone and everything management modus operandi now displayed by Pulis, Hughes and a multitude of others. I'd rather Spuds won this year than Utd or Arsenal if I'm honest.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Thanks 1

Spurs chance was 15/16. They missed their chance of winning the title. Very good team but can't see them winning the league anytime soon. The Manc clubs + Chelsea will dominate the next 3-4 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

No, people think Vardy should play with Kane for England, which is totally correct.

Can't do that. How would they fit future ballon d'or winner Oxlade-Chamberlain in the team if Vardy plays with Kane?

Seriously though, I'm in full agreement with you. It's hard to believe Vardy can't get in the starting 11 of that miserable team.