Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

4 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Typical, sit through a load of footy whilst ironing and generally pottering around, go for a quick poo and miss both the goals. Can't rewind as it's coming through my PS4. 

Best part of 8 minutes between goals....I dread to think how long you spend on the shitter after a Vindaloo and a few jars lollol 

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, steveherbe said:

Why would Dyche leave a top 10 club to join us relegation fodder? He may be an idiot, but not even he is that stoopid.

First of all with regard to Dyche - No.  Just no.

To anybody suggesting him I'd say where's your self respect?

As to why he would hypothetically leave Burnley and come here, well we may look like relegation fodder now but we have better players and better rescources than Burnley and therefore more potential.

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Best part of 8 minutes between goals....I dread to think how long you spend on the shitter after a Vindaloo and a few jars lollol 

Well I was reading through a lot of threads on Foxestalk in my defence! 

2 hours ago, Koke said:

I'm glad Everton are doing poorly. I hate Koeman the bellend.

As for Burnley, we have better individual players than them yet they would probably run rings around us when we play them. .

Everybody runs rings around us.

This talk of difficult fixtures is getting more of an excuse for us. Burnley's first 4 away games have been Chelsea, spurs, Liverpool and Everton, they've taken 8 points! Granted they could of been easier but arguably our two worst performances have been Huddersfield and Bournemouth where we've somehow got draws 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Koke said:

I'm glad Everton are doing poorly. I hate Koeman the bellend.

As for Burnley, we have better individual players than them yet they would probably run rings around us when we play them. .

The thing with Burnley is they are playing as a "team" and we are not. 

You can Blame the manager the DoF or individual performances. Have as many scapegoats as you like but until we start jelling together and getting back our team spirit. We going to see many more games like yesterday. 

I have no no clue how to fix this but ATM something is very broken. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Everton and Liverpool finishing outside the top-seven, so that there's proof that both clubs are somewhat over-hyped.

.........leaving room for the over-hyped clubs from London and Manchester!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

Don't seem a week ago Wenger out was everywhere, now level on points with Chelsea......hope our Shakey knockers are taking note....

You're seriously comparing Shakespeare to Wenger? :crylaugh:

Burnley are making us look bad.

Another team that simply shouldn't be so much better organised and so much further ahead in development as a team, yet they are.

We're just looking more silly by the day with Shakespeare in charge, a man who is giving our team no direction at all.

• Like 1

Oh look. Another two teams playing 4-4-1-1 managing to get results even though they have ordinary Central Midfielders....

It’s not the formation, it’s the ability to pass, the ability to not roam from your positions into no mans land and the ability to keep two solid banks of four and frustrate the opposition. 

We don’t need to go three at the back, we don’t need to keep moaning about our midfield. We just need someone who can organise ordinary players into thinking they’re something more than that...

• Like 2