Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

SCENES

Another last minute goal for Watford again :appl:

As for Deeney that's why I've always rated him and that's why I wouldn't mind him at Leicester, absolute handful and always gives 100%

Edited by kingfox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

That’s how our game against Liverpool would have gone if vards scores the pen

momentum 

We should have never been in that position having conceded two poor goals.

Audible chants of “you don’t know what you’re doing” at the end there when he didn’t bring wilshere on! 

I actually dont think he’ll make it past Fergies league game record never mind the end of the season 

9 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Rememebr when we were 3-2 up and our manager brought on a striker for our midfielder and it gave Arsenal 3 points hehe

can you believe it, the team actually scored 3 lol

Edited by the fox

8 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Rememebr when we were 3-2 up and our manager brought on a striker for our midfielder and it gave Arsenal 3 points hehe

Yes I do, but that sub didn't give Arsenal 3 points, two lapses in concentration did :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Yes I do, but that sub didn't give Arsenal 3 points, two lapses in concentration did :thumbup:

Wish we played like we did at Arsenal against other teams. We were pretty awesome and gave Arsenal a lot of problems, now we wouldn't trouble Luton Town's defence.

37 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Eh, you could make a very good case that striker off for midfielder then midfielder off for striker in a short space of time distracted the side...

Sure the penalty was contentious but Arsenal just didn't turn up once we scored.

Looked so scared when Deeney came on and in the end we were the ones most likely to score and did.

Yes they did miss a few chances then their goal was poor marking on our part.

Chelsea next and after today who knows...

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Sure the penalty was contentious but Arsenal just didn't turn up once we scored.

Looked so scared when Deeney came on and in the end we were the ones most likely to score and did.

Yes they did miss a few chances then their goal was poor marking on our part.

Chelsea next and after today who knows...

we had to play their first team!!

you could get a result against their reserves .........