Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

More than anything i'm astounded Everton are above us.

That says it all.

I remember saying several times last year that along with Palace we were the worst team in the league for a large chunk, this season we can say the same along with Palace (Again) and Everton.

They ruined it for themselves signing so many players in so little time. Koeman is not a bad manager but he needed to build a team. You can't just throw loads of players together and think it'll work.

44 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Get bored of Newcastle on the tv. They aren't even good.

I was just thinking they've already been on against Spurs, Liverpool, Swansea, Huddersfield, Brighton and now Southampton. That's what 6 out of 8? What justification? Ridiculous decision. Fed up with them being on.

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Sack race in the prem is interesting now. Koeman, Soton manager, Shakey, Bilic, Klopp. All under a lot of pressure

?

The table means nothing - we're 8 games in - but Liverpool have lost once this season and are two points behind fourth.

Southampton are 12th which is probably around where they'll finish.