Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

6 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Silva I'd have him even after that collapse

Might be easier to get him now as well

Watch them tumble down the table now, not too many of the "lower echelon" teams (LCFC excepted) have managed to last the course above 9th

50 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Watford showing what a team you become when you invest properly and have a manager with a vision.

They've done well to grow into the team they are. 

Im so pissed off that we threw away the best chance in our clubs history to establish ourselves as a top club.

but Chelsea without Kanté still win by 2.

This weekend may be a turning point in the title race.

The way City are playing, with a + 10 goal difference on United, I can't see it going anywhere other than City.

20 minutes ago, Corky said:

Pressure grows on Mark Hughes too.

Peter Coates is not trigger happy, Hughes will have plenty of time to turn it round.

If you ask me though, I don't like Hughes as a manager and don't rate him at all.

46 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

We need to get the manager situation sorted out ASAP... 

Cant be competing with Stoke, Everton and West Ham for potential managers....

Would be worse if we got one of those sacked managers (if they happen)

51 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

We need to get the manager situation sorted out ASAP... 

Cant be competing with Stoke, Everton and West Ham for potential managers....

Dyche 3/1 for us, 6/1 for Everton, 12/1 for Hammers.

Coleman 10/3 for us, 12/1 for Everton, 16/1 for Hammers.

2 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

WBA should be banned from tv

Their fans are populating the radio stations tonight and are not impressed. Without a win in seven and they've had a pretty decent run of games until now. Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham in the next four games plus a trip to Huddersfield which I doubt they'll approach with excitement.

Although for some reason criticising Tony Pulis appears to be a heinous crime according to pundits.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Their fans are populating the radio stations tonight and are not impressed. Without a win in seven and they've had a pretty decent run of games until now. Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham in the next four games plus a trip to Huddersfield which I doubt they'll approach with excitement.

Although for some reason criticising Tony Pulis appears to be a heinous crime according to pundits.

I can see why they wouldn’t be, they weren’t good against us and we probably should have won that one really. Bar the free kick they didn’t create much

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I can see why they wouldn’t be, they weren’t good against us and we probably should have won that one really. Bar the free kick they didn’t create much

They've won 3 in 21 since March apparently.

Not sure how Garth Crooks is employed each week discussing football with the somewhat rubbish he says.

This week, he said under Benitez- Newcastle are capable of winning the league.

Crooks is one I don't particular like on his views, and that'll take some beating as there's hardly much worse out there's at the moment..

Edit: Just learnt that Shane Long hasn't scored in 26 games..am quite glad we didn't sign him when he was often linked with us.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 2