Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

2 hours ago, SpazticChicken said:

Kante on these MotD highlights just ridiculous. Winning the ball well, pushing play up, running past defenders, picking the right passes, playing one-twos around opposition box, taking decent shots. Every good highlight of Chelsea had N'Golo.

Never should've left

if we had never had the release clause, a midfield of n'didi Iborra and Kante would have been breath-taking to watch

5 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

if we had never had the release clause, a midfield of n'didi Iborra and Kante would have been breath-taking to watch

Or we'd have got more than £32m for Kante from someone like Chelsea.

Lawro on form again:

LAWRO'S PREDICTION

Southampton came back to get a point against Bournemouth last week and I am going to go for another draw here.

I don't think Saints will test Arsenal's defence in the same way United did, but they won't give too much away at the back either.

Prediction: 2-0

49 minutes ago, Buce said:

Lawro on form again:

LAWRO'S PREDICTION

Southampton came back to get a point against Bournemouth last week and I am going to go for another draw here.

I don't think Saints will test Arsenal's defence in the same way United did, but they won't give too much away at the back either.

when was the last time he predicted Liverpool to lose a game Haha 

12 hours ago, Koke said:

Bournemouth first goal was sensational. 

Was well worked but Schlupp is rugby tackled whilst trying to track Defoe. Nothing wrong with a bit of grappling at a corner, but that was too much and should have been given as a foul.

4 hours ago, Buce said:

Lawro on form again:

LAWRO'S PREDICTION

He really is a cretin. His prediction for our game basically followed this pattern: Leicester on form, playing well. Newcastle out of form, playing badly. Newcastle to win.