Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Solanke's movement is terrible. Never offers himself, just expects to be found. Surely that's a natural thing for a striker? Surely coming through the youth ranks at Chelsea and England he'd have picked up tips on good movement, and if he was this poor in youth football, he' never have got this far?

Just saw a shot of Walsh and Shakey sat together, Shakey in the Everton garb :(

I know I have to move on and everything is looking very promising with Puel so far, but seeing those two working together at a different club is quite sad considering what they achieved for us.

Edited by ALC Fox

3 minutes ago, katieakita said:

As soon as Walshy goes sniffing around a player, the players club and agent start touting them around and putting the price up, a victim of his own success

Still keen on signing Deeney apprantley!

Big Sam won't win over the Everton fans with that sort of signing or this performance.

I’m not sure Allardyce can be criticised for this. It’s not “his” team and you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

Give him a few windows they’ll be stifling games and stealing undeserved points to just about hover in mid table like the best of them.

Although I think it’s a stretch for him to sign Kevin Nolan again....

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Still keen on signing Deeney apprantley!

Big Sam won't win over the Everton fans with that sort of signing or this performance.

I think Slimani may end up at Everton. He's available in January and is the sort of striker who is up Big Sam's street.