Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Thought it was a yellow card offence to crowd the red nowadays. 5 united players trying to influence Oliver to book Kompany there. Perfectly good challenge as well imo

Yeah it is, it was brought in with a few others that refs seem to ignore as well 

I don’t think it was the challenge that was the problem, I could be wrong but were they complaining about a possible kick out from Kompany after the tackle 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah it is, it was brought in with a few others that refs seem to ignore as well 

I don’t think it was the challenge that was the problem, I could be wrong but were they complaining about a possible kick out from Kompany after the tackle 

Oh I’m not sure mate. United are the worst for it though, really bugs me

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Hope Man City win. I love to see Manchester Utd lose

I'm the opposite. I like Pep but can't stand Man City fans. Hope United win so at least we'll have a title challenge on our hands.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I'm the opposite. I like Pep but can't stand Man City fans. Hope United win so at least we'll have a title challenge on our hands.

I like the old school Man City fans. Agree that the glory hunters are annoying but even we have them.