Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

I know they’ve had some tough years since Fergie left but surely this negative approach isn’t acceptable to a club like United is it?

They’re the home team playing against their local rivals and it’s pretty much already a must win game to stand any chance of the title. Very poor indeed

edit: oh lol

Edited by foxfanazer

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I know they’ve had some tough years since Fergie left but surely this negative approach isn’t acceptable to a club like United is it?

They’re the home team playing against their local rivals and it’s pretty much already a must win game to stand any chance of the title. Very poor indeed

You would have a lot more sympathy for them if they'd not spent gazillions on their team....

I can't get my head around it.

A team of Man City's quality and they have Fabien Delph in it.

Man City's defence is still lacking imo, it let's them down, tbf alot of the time they don't need a defence, alot of teams don't get past their midfield, if do, you've got a great chance of scoring.

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

edit: oh lol

2013–14 Prem 38 19 7 12 64 43 64 7th R3 SF Winners Wayne Rooney 19
2014–15 Prem 38 20 10 8 62 37 70 4th R6 R2     Wayne Rooney 14
2015–16 Prem 38 19 9 10 49 35 66 5th Winners R4   Anthony Martial 17
2016–17 Prem 38 18 15 5 54 29 69 6th R6 Winners Winners Zlatan Ibrahimović 28

"tough years"

The fact that they will genuinely believe that is their arrogance personified.

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

I can't get my head around it.

A team of Man City's quality and they have Fabien Delph in it.

Man City's defence is still lacking imo, it let's them down, tbf alot of the time they don't need a defence, alot of teams don't get past their midfield, if do, you've got a great chance of scoring.

Hes a squad player and very versatile

Has come un for mendy in a new position and done really well

Very useful to have around