Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

They are not that good. We should have put 3 or 4 past them. How do teams keep losing to this lot? If we played them again next week I'd put money on us winning 3-0.

Can't wait til we go above them. 

Rubbish aren't they. Beggars belief they keep on winning. Although they are also one of the luckiest sides I've seen for a while too. Hopefully teams will start taking them seriously and preparing properly for games with them and they'll drop like a stone

• Like 1

Just now, Corky said:

Stoke don't really bother me but Mark Hughes is a right pain in the arse so good to see him struggling.

Likewise with Burnley tbf.  They don't bother me that much but Dyche is a penis and a pain in the neck. So I want him to fail badly.

13 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Difference being we had world class players in Mahrez and Kante and scored a bag load of goals... Burnley’s style isn’t one that will keep them there. They will likely lose too many games. Great achievement no doubt and top 7 or 8 could be on but not finishing above any of the top six. We only lost 3 games all season and that was only to arsenal and Liverpool 

I don’t disagree with you but they are where they are on merit and results. The table doesn’t lie. I don’t like Burnley or Diche but let’s show them a bit more respect eh?

• Like 1

Unbelievable how many late goals/incidents happen at Selhurst this season.

So hard to call a cert for relegation as pretty much everybody bar the big 6 can beat each other on any given day without it being seen as a major shock. 

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Stoke don't really bother me but Mark Hughes is a right pain in the arse so good to see him struggling.

I think he's a poor manager who uses his reputation to get big name players and doesn't know what to do with them.

How many young players has he brought through whilst at Stoke? How many players has he improved? I'm struggling to answer that.

Interesting shot stats for palace and Burnley, Burnley had 2 shots on target both coming very late in the second half with the second being the goal

palace had 4 shots on target but the first 3 shots resulted in the first goal after a double save from gomez the 4th was obviously a goal as well 

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Would a draw count as us losing our momentum? I would like to think not, and im really hoping we can get at worst a draw out of tomorrows game.

We always lose 2-0 at st Mary’s. Or it seems so. Only time I remember us winning there is Matt mills and Nugent in 12/13???

• Sad 1