Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

For a supposed top class keeper Lloris dont half make some botches.

Like throwing balls out of play, rushing out and not dealing with things, beaten by shots he shouldnt be beaten by

6 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Man City should have at least 5, Spurs should be down to 10 . Men against boys

They have it all, plus they only gained focus when Spurs got into dirty, meltdown mode.  The mental difference between the sides was just as striking as the quality difference.  Something Pochettino clearly isn't capable of addressing.

Off to the Fighting Cock, but it can't be as entertaining as that second half.

Edited by KingsX

I don't mind Tottenham anymore. In fact I quite like Pochettino and Kane. Alli is a **** though. Kane deserves to win big trophies and titles. Truly a great player. He should leave Spurs and go to Chelsea or something.

I'm happy for Pep, some phenomenal football, and I can't hate on any Man City player really. Their fans don't deserve all this success though.

Edited by Koke

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

What is the earliest someone has won the title?

They will probably beat it...

Man Utd are in a false position, Chelsea are too inconsistent, everyone else is miles behind. I honestly think Man City might have this sewn up by the end of February, they are just on a completely different level

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

They have it all, plus they only gained focus when Spurs got into dirty, meltdown mode.  The mental difference between the sides was just as striking as the quality difference.  Something Pocchetino clearly isn't capable of addressing.

Off to the Fighting Cock, but it can't be as entertaining as that second half.

Don’t forget to post the best bits ?

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

When will refs start sending that dirty little cvnt Ali off for his scything hideous fouls? Oh yeah that’s right he plays for Spuds so it doesn’t count

hideous club hideous players scum of the earth fans

Was a clear red, but because the ref gave a yellow there will be no retro action. Not acceptable, could have broken de Bruyne's ankle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

When will refs start sending that dirty little cvnt Ali off for his scything hideous fouls? Oh yeah that’s right he plays for Spuds so it doesn’t count

Its almost an epidemic like diving for me.

The nick the ball but deliberately whack someone but make it look an accident tackle.

Its fooling no one. Get rid of these idiots who make these tackles like kane and especially alli today

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Just say it how it is Bob lol

• Haha 1