Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He's the same ref that gave a penalty to Everton just a week ago for a push, then gave nothing today when Mangala was shoved in the back.

I suppose sadly it's just "part of the game" now eh!

2 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Unpopular opinion: I don't understand the hate for Lingard at all, think he's a good player and a good character.

He's an annoying little shit.

Herrera looks like a competition winner today.

15 hours ago, Donut said:

I dont think ive seen a manager with such little class as mark hughes.

That includes people like billy davies and neil warnock

Learned from the master. Banning journalists, heaping pressure on officials. Blaming defeat on everything from the colour of strips to Barcelona keeping the ball from his players. Hughes is small fry compared to Ferguson when it comes to being crass.

• Like 1

Just now, Facecloth said:

Poor soft shot that Foster has all day long until the defender sticks his leg out and deflects it past him.

True but if you don't shoot you don't score, he's been creative and caused problems for West Brom, he does a lot of the donkey work and has quality on the ball too. 

Just now, theessexfox said:

True but if you don't shoot you don't score, he's been creative and caused problems for West Brom, he does a lot of the donkey work and has quality on the ball too. 

True, but I'm just saying it was actually a pretty shite effort.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, norwichfox said:

from the Beeb..."Hughes feels his side are in a downward cycle of unjust decisions against them. "

lol

Must have been a Manure player.

4 hours ago, lcfcliam said:

I suppose sadly it's just "part of the game" now eh!

Yet some supporters think these stupid decisions are what make football great and don't want tv refs. Get the TV officials in and let's stop the nonsense.

Finally why wasn't De Gea at least given a yellow for his two handed push on Barry? Even if Barry had touched him during the goal mouth melee - which he clearly didn't - De Gea pushed him after the whistle. Vardy would have got a straight red for that.

Whoever the commentator was for the Manure game (NBCSN) was commentating more on his biased view of Mourinho than the game itself. I wish we could return to the days where commentators just told us what was happening and leave the comments on anything else out of it. Colour commentators may work in American football they don't in Football.

Whoever the commentator was for the Manure game (NBCSN) was commentating more on his biased view of Mourinho than the game itself. I wish we could return to the days where commentators just told us what was happening and leave the comments on anything else out of it. Colour commentators may work in American football they don't in Football.
John Madden would have been amazing as a football (soccer) commentator though. "WHAP!" "POW!" "DOINK!"
  • Haha 1