Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Unbelieveable

Level with us on points now

Only ourselves to blame.

We can moan and groan about Allardyce and anti-football all you like but we lost to Palace - If we turn up and take that game seriously we wouldn't be on the same points as Everton. Simple.

• Like 2

Just now, Matt said:

Only ourselves to blame.

We can moan and groan about Allardyce and anti-football all you like but we lost to Palace - If we turn up and take that game seriously we wouldn't be on the same points as Everton. Simple.

Sadly i have to agree with you :( 

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

Only ourselves to blame.

I'm inclined to agree with you to a point, though I'm reserving some of my judgement over that game.

The reason being that the lads getting home at 3 or 4:00 AM - due to the flight from Southampton being cancelled - only to then have to turn up for training at 9:00AM WOULD have had a knock on effect carrying into the Palace game - In itself an early kick-off.

At least that's the consideration I'm taking, until tonight's match is finished... :unsure:

Edited by Kendal Fox
  • Like 1