Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

3 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

I'm inclined to agree with you to a point, though I'm reserving some of my judgement over that game.

The reason being that the lads getting home at 3 or 4:00 AM - due to the flight from Southampton being cancelled - only to then have to turn up for training at 9:00AM WOULD have had a knock on effect carrying into the Palace game - In itself an early kick-off.

At least that's the consideration I'm taking, until tonight's match is finished... :unsure:

Man Utd will have the very same excuses for today then, albeit that was a weakned team on Wednesday but it affected some of the players that will be involved today - I bet they'd don't give such a lacklustre performance today though.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Man Utd will have the very same excuses for today then, albeit that was a weakned team on Wednesday but it affected some of the players that will be involved today - I bet they'd don't give such a lacklustre performance today though.

Well, I did say I'm reserving SOME of my judgement over our performance vs Palace... If we get walloped without a fight then I'll fully judge them as playing poorly!

Edited by Kendal Fox

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Haha thats exactly my thoughts too.. but i would never forgive myself if iwas hoping for a spurs win..

A draw is a must i think

Boy I can't stand Spurs scandalous decisions by the ref. Vardy and ndidi both sent off no were near as blatant as that dive. ?

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, waylander said:

Ali dives

Agreed if you watch in slow mo Ali has already started the dive before there was any contact, difficult to see in real time but never less a dive. This is the problem with these decisions N'didi get's a yellow for simulation there was contact with both players N'didi needs to watch the master to see how it's done.

• Like 1