Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 hour ago, Donut said:

Youll get years out of stones so its a pretty good deal to have a quality centre back for 10-12 years barring serious injury for 50 million.

I really like david luiz. Surprised things arent working at chelsea after being excellent last season

Yea that seems weird to me. Has to be non footballing reasons because last year he was superb. Seems a very random falling out. 

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

That's taking it a bit far, Mahrez is better than Zaha but he's definitely better than Gray and its hard to compare him to Albrighton tbf as they're completely different wingers

Zaha is not better than gray or albrighton. Go back to bed kid 

So, we lost got battered by Palace, Swansea drew with them.

We lost to Watford, Swansea beat them.

And people are calling Swansea, nope, lets ask some questions, we are a disgrace in those type of games, an absolute disgrace, diabolical.

Guest Kopfkino
1 minute ago, Buce said:

How long before the Stoke board pull the trigger on Hughes?

They had one shot all game, really poor. Made a lot of changes with new years day in mind, if they don't win that then he'll have nowhere to hide but he'll live on if they do.

Dyche complaining that they didn't get a penalty when Barnes was "fouled" but didn't dive because he's such an honest player.

Ashley Barnes. Honest.

What? He's one of the biggest cheats around. Next he'll be saying that good old honest Sam Vokes didn't handle the ball into our ****ing net last season like a fat Welsh Space Jam extra, while Dyche and his team honestly said nothing and pocketed 3 points off of us through, err, blatant ****ing cheating. Burnley are just at bad as cheating as everyone else, but seem to have some kind of magical media shield that makes them out as some kind of honest upholders of the sanctity of fair play. Just like honest Sean Dyche doesn't ever criticise Refs like other managers would, but spends every post match interview banging on about the refs decisions.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Drinkwater scored a screamer apparently.

wasn't a screamer but was very good. More like a very precisely hit volley!

Also, Hughes chose to play a lot of fringe players and youngsters so a thrashing was pretty much on the cards before the game even started.

5 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Sigh....

I didn't want to say much about the game on Tuesday afterwards but all I can say it you let us off lightly!

We are the team that keep giving..

Man C away next...

We really did just roll over with our legs in the air against your mob!... 

Pathetic performance!! 

53 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Listening to Owen Hargreaves commentary on the Man Utd v Southampton game makes me want to slit my wrists. 

Agree, but at least it's not Hoddle.

Hoddle in co-commentary makes me want to slash Hoddle's wrists.

• Haha 3