Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

15 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Jesus weeping like a child in public. 

A thorough embarrassment. 

Give the lad a break. He's only 20 and clearly passionate about football and being successful. 

It's nice to see some care from players tbh. Enough unfeeling mercenaries around as it is. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Give the lad a break. He's only 20 and clearly passionate about football and being successful. 

It's nice to see some care from players tbh. Enough unfeeling mercenaries around as it is. 

Both teams playing with passion today . Fun to watch !!

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Moss is a ****, sane had been in a Leicester shirt he’d have been off, not a booking, and amartey was very soft yellows

McManaman saying it wasn't a booking lol It was a clear yellow, you see those cynical fouls booked week in week out.

31 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

There's caring and then there's watching a kit man have to hug a sobbing millionaire ; I care about playing football with my mates and managed to hold it together when I broke an ankle. 

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

McManaman saying it wasn't a booking lol It was a clear yellow, you see those cynical fouls booked week in week out.

Why didn’t he book him, would have been a very soft yellow, he didn’t show any consistency, again he gave amartey no chances

Guest Kopfkino

Have never wanted someone to score that wasby Leicester related as much as Yaya with that free kick. 

Diving **** Zaha and that scummy tackle from Puncheon, disgraceful.

Just now, Babylon said:

Zaha chucks himself to the floor shocker. 

That challenge was a disgrace as well.

I hate Palace.

It was a hilariously bad.

tbf to moss on that one he can't play advantage and give a red and I'm sure theyd of rather had the break away with 2 minutes left to go. One of those were I'd say he's used common sense instead of applying the laws but he probably didn't do it intentionally.

the penalty mind you awful decision but yet again more scummy diving.