Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Have never wanted someone to score that wasby Leicester related as much as Yaya with that free kick. 

Diving **** Zaha and that scummy tackle from Puncheon, disgraceful.

Same here. Zaha the cheating cvnt turns around after diving to see twat face Moss giving a pen. He couldn't believe his luck. Puncheon basically went out there to cause damage to DeBruyn. No excuse to chop him knee high.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Our first goal v Man Utd, Ederson would've come out and cleared the ball.

His distribution is first class, best goalkeeper I've seen at the KP.

De Gea can save 100 shots with his feet, Ederson is just as good at shot stopping.

14 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It was a hilariously bad.

tbf to moss on that one he can't play advantage and give a red and I'm sure theyd of rather had the break away with 2 minutes left to go. One of those were I'd say he's used common sense instead of applying the laws but he probably didn't do it intentionally.

the penalty mind you awful decision but yet again more scummy diving.

Pretty sure a rule change last year means he could send him off after playing an advantage:

Advantage should not be applied in situations involving serious foul play, violent conduct or a second cautionable offence unless there is a clear opportunity to score a goal. The referee must send off the player when the ball is next out of play but if the player plays the ball or challenges/interferes with an opponent, the referee will stop play, send off the player and restart with an indirect free kick, unless the player committed a more serious offence.

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Pretty sure a rule change last year means he could send him off after playing an advantage:

Advantage should not be applied in situations involving serious foul play, violent conduct or a second cautionable offence unless there is a clear opportunity to score a goal. The referee must send off the player when the ball is next out of play but if the player plays the ball or challenges/interferes with an opponent, the referee will stop play, send off the player and restart with an indirect free kick, unless the player committed a more serious offence.

No idea about a rule change but fair play if this is  the case. Although I don't understand the explanation surely this is serious foul play therefore no advantage should not be applied....

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Any reason why all the Arsenal players are wearing long sleeves?

I know years ago (late 90’s) that all players had to wear what the captain chose be that long or short!

12 minutes ago, bovril said:

I think this has to be a nadir for PL scheduling. Who wants to watch a match at 4.30pm on Sunday 31st December? Especially one involving WBA. 

Sweet for me.... 9.30 am start here. I watch hoping Arsenal lose & then I can watch Arsenal fan tv & really enjoy it