Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

3 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Yet another Bobby Madley game descends into chaos. Always thought he liked Man City after denying us pens there. Both sets of players didn't help with their behaviour but whatever the assessment system is surely, surely, he'll be called in to explain why tens of thousands of people bought tickets to a football match but got a farce instead, of course he won't but surely he'll....be given another premier league game to **** up next weekend.

He seems to be on a fast track to the top regardless of his ability or progress. At this rate they'll be sending him to the world cup next year as our representative :o

It's spurs away where he calls a penalty wrongly against us every year isn't it (for them last year, for them in the cup 15/16 and kramaric getting booked for being flattened in the cup 14/15)?

19 minutes ago, FIF said:

Supposed to be incredibly good.

Oh I have no doubt he must have talent to be going for that much money as a CB at his age who doesn't even incur the dreaded English player tax.  Looking forward to seeing him in action, though obviously I secretly hope they've massively overspent to try and fix the one area of their team that needed investment.

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

lollollol spurs

Thing is if Chelsea or United were in with those i'd still expect them to get through. Spurs are still a good side this season but their bottling nature gives me a fair amount of confidence they're finishing 3rd in that group 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Spurs finish 3rd in group go to Europa League, think they'll do well, and get knocked out again by someone they should beat... Again.

Kinda feel sorry for them. Finished second and got the death group. Bottlers even in luck.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Haha 3

Zlatan returns to Man Utd then.

Surely Rashford should leave? He's supposed to be a striker not a winger and now he has Lukaku and Zlatan ahead of him. Then next summer they'll probably sign Griezman and Rashford will be further down the pecking order.

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Was joey worth £45m?

Did Joey do what Sigurdsson has week in, week out in the Premier League?

Was Joey playing in a time where it was a massively inflated market? No.

Sigurdsson is worth £45m in this market (in this market that's a steal) not just for that but what you know he can do, that just reiterates the point.

Edited by Matt

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Did Joey do what Sigurdsson has week in, week out in the Premier League?

Was Joey playing in a time where it was a massively inflated market? No.

Sigurdsson is worth £45m in this market (in this market that's a steal) not just for that but what you know he can do, that just reiterates the point.

Sigurdsson scores goals like that week in week out?

Link me up bro.