Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Player Unknown's Battle Grounds (PUBG)

Any playing this, taking twitch by storm right now, 3rdd most playedd steam game behind CS;GO and Dota 2. 

overhyped yes but its a very fun last man standing / king of the hill / battle royale game

I know at least one of you has it, is anyone else playing?

I have it :) loving it! 

I don't even care if i die its that much fun!

So intense too! 

It can only get better. Only come across one crash so far other than that no bugs etc a few frame drops here and there but no big worries! Only issue i could say is net code is slightly off i feel! 

For an early access 'unoptimised' game its runs and plays very well 

Excellent game  

Just now, sk3since03 said:

Land in a zone where nobody else is lol

Yeah and I run around aimlessly still not finding a weapon until the zone gets so small I die by some overpowered assault rifle

I must say duos is a completely different experience to solo, and squads from that as well. if you cant find at least a pistol and shotgun in the first house i would say they havent spawned in yet. maybe your net is slow or the graphics need to be turned down

Just now, sk3since03 said:

Does seem strange, most houses have at least one weapon even if its a melee! Usually a bastard pan 

dont diss the pan dude, that bullet deflector has saved my arse more than once

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

dont diss the pan dude, that bullet deflector has saved my arse more than once

I haven't thought about using it as armour lol i'll stop ignoring it in future! 

Was it top 6 on a duo server last night, had the LMG with the 8x scope from the care package in a great postition in the safe zone! Camped it up next to a rock..... got ran over :unsure:

How full of absolute cvnts is this?

Have they fixed the crap where you have to mute everyone at the start of every match because it's full of kids screaming hilarious edgy racism?

How quick is it finding a match after you die?

How buggy is it?

All online games are full of *****, like the ***** who prefer to camp the edge of circle rather than try to win

Have they fixed the crap where you have to mute everyone at the start of every match because it's full of kids screaming hilarious edgy racism?

CTRL T is still my favorite command

Very quick. everyone is playing it and there are always around 100 players starting a new game after you die to a arse punch in the first 2 mins

How buggy is it?

Early access so a little laggy at the start, a bit of texture pop but overall better than most early access games

48 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How buggy is it?

Just mute the trash talkers in sound settings! Or go along with them and talk trash back! I usually find this the funniest option 

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Wondered if there's any PC players out there on Player Unknown Battlegrounds that fancied squading up? Feel free to add me on Steam under user "Jahoker" (minus quotes), drop me a message saying you're from FoxesTalk so i can tag you :-)

Loving the game, crazy addictive...

6 minutes ago, BlueBrett said:

I bought the game but my shitty laptop wont run it :(

Understandable mate, I've a 1080Ti / Ryzen 1700 and still only manage 60-100fps (very variable) with it being Early Access it's certainly not optimised just yet.

Unless you've a 1060/970/RX 470 I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Good game though if you can get it running for you :-)

Guest BlueBrett
2 minutes ago, Binary Sunrise said:

Understandable mate, I've a 1080Ti / Ryzen 1700 and still only manage 60-100fps (very variable) with it being Early Access it's certainly not optimised just yet.

Unless you've a 1060/970/RX 470 I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Good game though if you can get it running for you :-)

Yeah I was a bit gutted when it wouldn't work as I'd seen Summit playing it a bit and thought it looked fun. The game loads but the frame rate is a joke and it lags all the time so I'm just fodder. Guess I'll have to invest in a new PC

15 minutes ago, BlueBrett said:

Yeah I was a bit gutted when it wouldn't work as I'd seen Summit playing it a bit and thought it looked fun. The game loads but the frame rate is a joke and it lags all the time so I'm just fodder. Guess I'll have to invest in a new PC

Yeah, Jackfrags, StoneMountain64 and Fugglet have some good videos.

There's lots of potential, zombies and new maps coming soon.

Add me if you ever play. Also play CSGO (though not played in like 2 months), Squad and Star Citizen if you're on those titles.

Archived