Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

What will be in his highlight reel today 

giving the ball away for the goal?

the lack of effort in the first half?

2nd was slightly better but he still looked poor.

even compared with Zaha who always looked dangerous.

no body comes out of that game looking good.

i just expect more from the so called “best players”

C'mon. Tightly marked and all of our most dangerous actions in the second half came from him. 

We were collectively awful from the beginning to the end, singling him out is not only unfair but absurd. He can't win with guys like you.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 2

Just now, ZeGuy said:

C'mon. Tightly marked and all of our most dangerous actions in the second half came from him. 

We were colletcively awful from the beginning to the ned, singling him out is not only unfair but absurd. He can't win with guys like you.

He has his own thread 

he give the ball away for the 2nd goal at the time I posted

it’s a football forum, I should’ve posted excellent play and great assist to keep you happy

Guest Kopfkino

He's one of those players that will have games where he might as well be at home on the sofa. He barely looked like a professional footballer today but neither did the rest of them. Most frustrating thing is how lazy he looked

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He has his own thread 

it’s a football forum, I should’ve posted excellent play and great assist to keep you happy

you say that but, you only offer negative opinions on this thread! not a single compliment for the last 4 great games but you sure are happy to slate him the first chance you get

i criticized shinji but i gave him credit when credit is do, same for simmo, marc and wes

i agree that he was beyond bad in the first half but, like i said before, you only point out negatives. even i, a "fanboy" can admit when he has a bad game.

this is not the time to bicker and call eachother names, let's get behind the team and the players! COYB!!!!:scarf::scarf:

6 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

He's one of those players that will have games where he might as well be at home on the sofa. He barely looked like a professional footballer today but neither did the rest of them. Most frustrating thing is how lazy he looked

100% agree. a bit better second half but still didn't look like the last 4-5 game. such a disappointment of a performance

Edited by the fox

21 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He has his own thread 

Nope.

Giving the ball away in the opponent half doesn't make him the culprit, CP still had to beat the midfield AND the defense to score. You make him responsible for a collective failure, which is a habit on this forum. You ungrateful lot just fcking forgot that without him this season we wouldn't be where we are (8th), that Puel considers him, with reason, his best player and how many crucial goals he scored or assisted or was involved in. 

So spare us the "back to crap" and me the fvcking "You mahrez fanboy" fallacy.

Edited by ZeGuy

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Nope.

Giving the ball away in the opponent half doesn't make him the culprit, CP still had to beat the midfield AND the defense to score. You make him responsible for a collective failure, which is a habit on this forum. You ungrateful lot just fcking forgot that without him this season we wouldn't be where we are (8th), that Puel considers him, with reason, his best player and how many crucial goals he scored or assisted or was involved in. 

So spare us the "back to crap" and me the fvcking "You mahrez fanboy" fallacy.

take off your mahrez tinted specs he was lazy and dogshit TODAY, I support the team you and the fox have both been fans since 2015, one could assume it was Mahrez that peaked your interest in the club  funny that

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

take off your mahrez tinted specs he was lazy and dogshit TODAY, I support the team you and the fox have both been fans since 2015, one could assume it was Mahrez that peaked your interest in the club  funny that

Saw it coming. Not that i give a damn anyway since it's the classical "holier than thou" cope-out when one doesn't have any valid argument left. Have a nice evening, oh bitter one.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

And yet he was one of our best outfield players today. That’s how bad we were. 

22 minutes ago, the fox said:

you say that but, you only offer negative opinions on this thread! not a single compliment for the last 4 great games but you sure are happy to slate him the first chance you get

i criticized shinji but i gave him credit when credit is do, same for simmo, marc and wes

i agree that he was beyond bad in the first half but, like i said before, you only point out negatives. even i, a "fanboy" can admit when he has a bad game.

this is not the time to bicker and call eachother names, let's get behind the team and the players! COYB!!!!:scarf::scarf:

look a bit harder

On 12/13/2017 at 23:45, HankMarvin said:
  • Five of Riyad Mahrez's last eight Premier League goals have been from outside the box - his previous 21 were all scored from inside the box.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Why does mahrez always get the most stick. Gray and Albrighton were both dreadful and they didnt even play much on Wednesday

Gray actually put in a shift today, won the ball back a lot. I wouldnt pick out anyone from the team as being particularly awful because the team was sluggish as a unit. Just clearly wasnt our day

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Gray actually put in a shift today, won the ball back a lot. I wouldnt pick out anyone from the team as being particularly awful because the team was sluggish as a unit. Just clearly wasnt our day

Gray put in a shift but didnt actually do anything but run into a corner and lose the ball. Mahrez would get stick for the same performance.

Surely you can allow Mahrez a bad game?  Everything that is good about us in the attacking third comes from Mahrez.  He is a mercurial talent and frustrating to watch at times, but myself (as a fan) will allow Mahrez to lose the ball whilst trying to go round someone and make something happen for the team.

We have been spoilt in recent years, watching this fantastic player grace the field.  He is the most naturally gifted players we've seen  and should cut him some slack when things undoubtedly don't go his way.

• Like 3

Wonder how much that long trip back from Southampton affected them all (plane cancelled so went by coach and some got back at 4 in the morning) ....    the thing I notice with Riyad is that we sort of know well before the first half is over if he is going to have a bad game (same for Gray) and maybe thats the time to sub.

• Like 1