Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Correct. More goals and more assist that coutinho since 2015 who's just gone for over double that. 

And to a club that has just forked out 75m on a CENTRE HALF. And have 140m in their pocket.

50m for Mahrez would be embarrassing. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Out of the top 6. It's probably the worst team for him bar arsenal. Where do you see him fitting It? 

just to talk about my point regarding spurs

1-i hate them
2-i don't like their fans or board
3-they mocked us in the title winning season and still bottled the league
4- i hate dele ali with a pation
5-spurs

as how i see it, man city are stacked, chelsea play negative football and jose is in manchester. arsenal's future doesn't seem bright

in liverpool, he will be playing with 2 other great players that can play on the wing

they will skin people for fun in the coun

6 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Mahrez to have medical at Liverpool tomorrow.

No he’s had the medical ...   tomorrow he’s looking at houses on Merseyside in the morning then meeting his new team mates in the afternoon ..   keep up !!

Not surprising that he could be close to a move. His intentions were clear at the end of last season and his upturn in fortunes recently was that of a player keen to move.

A player like him we have to accept could go elsewhere if the price is right.

I know he's a big loss but I'm going against the doom merchants here in saying that if we are to lose him in the next 24 hours at least we have time to get something sorted before the transfer window.

Were 8th in the league and not in great danger of relegation so we've a bit of time here. 

The only negative is that rudkin is our representative. That's already working against us.

39 minutes ago, the fox said:

just to talk about my point regarding spurs

1-i hate them
2-i don't like their fans or board
3-they mocked us in the title winning season and still bottled the league
4- i hate dele ali with a pation
5-spurs

as how i see it, man city are stacked, chelsea play negative football and jose is in manchester. arsenal's future doesn't seem bright

in liverpool, he will be playing with 2 other great players that can play on the wing

they will skin people for fun in the coun

So if those 2 are on the wing where does mahrez play? 

I do think he'd be better off playing on the opposite side to hazard. But probably wouldn't fit Chelseas current formation. Would also do we'll for Utd but I doubt he has the defensive capabilities Jose would want. 

Lastly. I think most hate Ali and spurs with a passion :)

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

I feel like crying. He’s worlds apart from our other players. 

This would be a difficult pill to swallow. If he had stopped trying since the summer (due to not moving on) that would be different. But he’s not stopped trying. He’s been great.

Just now, Col city fan said:

i feel like crying. He’s worlds apart from our other players. 

This would be a difficult pill to swallow. If he had stopped trying since the summer (due to not moving on) that would be different. But he’s not stopped trying. He’s been great.

Come off it. Behave