Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

23 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I feel like crying. He’s worlds apart from our other players. 

This would be a difficult pill to swallow. If he had stopped trying since the summer (due to not moving on) that would be different. But he’s not stopped trying. He’s been great.

He’s been ‘set to sign and medical arranged’ about eight times in his Leicester career. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fair play to the lad, got his shit together recently and looks like he’s working hard again. He’ll get plenty of game time at Liverpool and will be playing with some absolute quality which will kick him on further (something we defiantly can’t offer). Some great moments and owes us nothing for a kid plucked from the lower French leagues for 600k. Good luck Rhiyad!

Oh and if he flops we’ll be over the moon for getting 49m rather than going through the will he won’t he saga for the next two seasons until he leaves for nothing.

Edited by Quorndon_Fox

By the time I sober up I expect my sweet prince to have left. And if he's gone for less than 60 million I will be annoyed.

ALSO: Dear Algerians, you can't just swan around English clubs watching beautiful football. I fully expect you watch us muster another tedious draw leading to penalties with Fleetwood in the replay. This isn't about enjoyment, but shared misery.

• Haha 2

Have a feeling something is going on behind the scenes regarding this.

He's, understandably, the highest-paid player at the club and he's under a new, improved contract.

However, at the end of the day, players have ambitions to go to a club that's capable of winning something regularly and sometimes things have to give way for this to occur for them to move.

Obviously hoping he stays, but wouldn't begrudge him for leaving in having the best opportunity for further silverware success.

12 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

By the time I sober up I expect my sweet prince to have left. And if he's gone for less than 60 million I will be annoyed.

ALSO: Dear Algerians, you can't just swan around English clubs watching beautiful football. I fully expect you watch us muster another tedious draw leading to penalties with Fleetwood in the replay. This isn't about enjoyment, but shared misery.

not even gonna lie, todays game put me to sleep lol some much needed rest lol

1 hour ago, the fox said:

not even gonna lie, todays game put me to sleep lol some much needed rest lol

It's the busy Christmas fixtures that have come thick and fast. You needed to be rested for your own good ready for Chelsea. It also gave others a chance to watch that haven't been given as much watching time recently. Perhaps a winter break could be the way forward?

The reason mahrez is cheaper than coutino is he threw a strop for a season and a half. the whole world knows he dont want to be here. at least coutino pretended to want to be in liverpool. 145mil is a price you pay to force a move. 50 mil is what you pay for the same player who has already got a foot out the door

You won't get a proven replacement because anyone as good as RM won't want to come and play here.

if we demand 80 mill because that what it will cost to replace him then we won't spend that. Our ceiling re wages we can pay etc is around 50m. By all means demand 80 m cos that's what he is worth but saying we need to get that in order to replace him doesn't make sense.  Puel will have to find something a bit different and make some alterations. The extra money would come in handy in other areas.

• Like 1