Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Riyad Mahrez - The great Artist

3 minutes ago, KJT said:

Watching the the video of Mahrez at the Emirates, all those Arsenal supporter chanting things like ' Mahrez you a gooner', with typical London Asian AliG accents made me laugh.  By the way I'm from a Sikh background

I need to start doing this, ending every post with a completely unrelated sentence about my religious background. By the way I'm CoE.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, KJT said:

Some White folks think we asains are all the same  and have no independent brains. Hey we may eat similar types of food and have different called skin, but were all like you were all different

Conversely, I and all the other potato eaters are in a Borg-like collective.

Not sure if this already been mentioned but Mahrez has now surpassed Izzett and Heskey as the 2nd highest Premier League goal scorer, Vardy being first of course.

Vardy 52 PL goals

Mahrez 35

Izzet 33

Heskey 33

Cottee 27

Elliott 22

Marshall 18

Ulloa 18

• Like 3

On 23/11/2017 at 17:06, Cardiff_Fox said:

Surprised no-one else mentioned the three minutes that Mahrez spent speaking to Pep (who for the majority of it largely covered his mouth - which was in direct contrast to his convo with Iborra) after full time on Saturday. It was clear what was happening and poor conduct by Pep. 

Here we go spotted it back in November. As good as tapping up can get.

Yes cos city don't have enough attacking options. If he goes there it will be an absolute waste. He's clearly not going to play regularly and its not like Sane is going to be out for the season, he'll be back in 3-4 weeks. And city can piss off with the shit house tactics putting a bid in the day before deadline day. If i was the owners I'd tell them to **** off. We won't be able to get a replacement at this late stage so I'd just take the risk of him potentially being unhappy for the rest of the season just to show the big teams they can't just shithouse us into selling our best players on deadline day. 

• Like 2

He wont be a first choice starter... he has seen what has happenedto drinky.  Yet he must have quite some self belief... or a manipulative agent... i gi for cthe latter.

The owners cant be made to look fools by man city... as well as chelsea  (twice). If he has to go it must be for more than 100mil

But where will it leave us?  We will be a poorer team the day he leaves.  We spent nearly 100mil on slim musa nacho mendy and wilf... wilf shows we spend just £1 in £5 wisely.

Cmon vichai... he has signed a contract..  he's been paid the wages. ..make him honour it.

Nb. I accept he will go eventually ...before the end if his contract.  But we have a good chance of a European place finishing 7th.  Now is not the time to sell mahrez.  Period 

Edited by foxinsocks

Firmly believe he'll oust Sterling in that position.

I dread to think how good he would look in their team, just hope he'll stay until the summer. 

Sell him to Man City..

1. 60 million is a fair valuation

2. We wont be able to compete with Man City over the next few seasons, but we possibly can against Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea...so i would      rather he went to where he can do least damage to us.

3. Mahrez is more effective playing on the break..he wont be doing that at Man City..most teams just park the bus against them.

4. If he doesnt leave now he is just going to be a festering sore in the team morale.

5. Will give more opportunities to Gray and Diabate.

6. Make it part of the deal to cancel the clause in Inheacho's contract where i believe  Man City have a buy back clause.

Edited by drofmor55
incorrect spelling