Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

5 minutes ago, DREAMER boy said:

Please Slim !  go replacing Lukaku in Everton. It will be more respect and  better for you playing in a upper club than Vardy's LCFC team .

A chance to play with Roony beside you,  certainly you go making misery as PL's fu....ng  great striker....  and say Good bye Chakey

Strange man.

Just now, lgfualol said:

Ulloa will be the luckiest bloke in the world if he stays and we ship Slim out - considering January and the fact he is utter shite. Any other club and he'd be already out on his arse. 

Keep Slim for god sake

Couldn't agree more. Ulloa is stealing a living as a pro footballer. Slim, Gray and Musa are all regulars on the bench and all put in a shift last night, I never saw Ulloa run for 30 minutes and never heard him mentioned...fook knows why he was sweating. He's dreadful - get rid now!!

4 minutes ago, DREAMER boy said:

Vardy isn't better than SLIMANI, you will see that

Last season, he played the half of season with injury 

lol we all enjoy a good piss take but I think it's time to wake up now dreamer 

'If' Slim is sold and Leo retained, then we need to consult a Brain Surgeon to examine the heads of all the transfer decision makers at the Club. This scenario would defy any sort of logic.

2 minutes ago, DREAMER boy said:

Vardy isn't better than SLIMANI, you will see that

Last season, he played the half of season with injury 

They are very different strikers. Difficult to compare. 

We have played to Vardys strengths for years now and that will probably continue, but Slimani is rightly pushing for a starting place too and I think his quality is there for all to see. 

Want to see him and Vardy on in the second half of Man U. I still think they are capable of working well together, especially with how Slimani dropped deep and played some lovely passes around last night. 

Keep him for at least until January. We should want to keep our best players and he is certainly one of them. 

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

They are very different strikers. Difficult to compare. 

We have played to Vardys strengths for years now and that will probably continue, but Slimani is rightly pushing for a starting place too and I think his quality is there for all to see. 

Want to see him and Vardy on in the second half of Man U. I still think they are capable of working well together, especially with how Slimani dropped deep and played some lovely passes around last night. 

Keep him for at least until January. We should want to keep our best players and he is certainly one of them. 

Agreed, but Shakey ???

11 minutes ago, M0901 said:

For a big lad he does an awful lot of running.

Played well last night, hope he gets a decent chance soon.

I do want him to improve.... i didnt see game.  Has he worked on shooting from the edge of box? And his upper body strength to shuv defenders about?

2 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Nah, you don't drop your best striker. I just want to give Vardy a bit more air by bringing someone who can distract the defense's attention and is up to the physical challenge in or near their box.

You are so funny lolSlim isn't just a player can distract the defense's attention, he is the best striker and he will prove it, man ! 

Guest Col city fan

Second half last night I thought Slim was lethal. The player I was expecting to see when we signed him. Give him a chance and bang! (Apart from the late miss to secure the hat trick).

More of this Slimani and we'll all be well happy.

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Second half last night I thought Slim was lethal. The player I was expecting to see when we signed him. Give him a chance and bang! (Apart from the late miss to secure the hat trick).

Totally agree with you Col

14 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The thing is, will he ever get the minutes he deserves here at Leicester? Unfortunately I don't think so, even if he always plays good when he comes on, Shakespeare seems to be a manager that only changes things when they are really not working, unless Vardy gets injured or Okazaki I don't think Slimani will ever be a starter, and there is Kelechi aswell.

Archived