Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

Based on performances last season, I would sell Slimani if we get back the fee we paid for him.

I'm pretty sure he will do well for another side but I think his injury record is a bit of a concern. Also, we already have a plan B in Ulloa (who isn't as good as Slimani but is probably a much cheaper option).

Even if the club saved Slimani's transfer fee for the January transfer window to buy another Jamie-Vardy/Iheanachi type striker, it wouldn't be awful for us.

However, I do hope Leicester sign some highly rated players on transfer deadline day!

14 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:
16 minutes ago, DREAMER boy said:
According to french media, Leicester refuses to cède him to OM below €35 million !  What's this shit ? Please let him go !
Manager of Olympique de Marseille, Zubizareta convinced Slim joining them. It's just a question of tome ans Slim will become a main man on our team ! Participating in ligua Europa 

Oh no, not you again. We'd only sell him to a decent team like Monaco.

You're just ignoring how much OM was more decent than Monaco. The first and the only french club which won the champion's league. You should be a kid 

37 minutes ago, DREAMER boy said:

You're just ignoring how much OM was more decent than Monaco. The first and the only french club which won the champion's league. You should be a kid 

Mahrez was a Marseille fan as a kid. Now that he's grown up, he's given a few interviews saying he would never ever go there. You can look it up.

2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Ludicrous that Monaco are considering to replace the most sort after player in the world with Slimanilol It would be excellent business though if we manage to make a profit out of Slimani though because in my eyes he's worth no more than £10m. I honestly think Steve Howard would do better in the premier league with his presence. 

Mate, that's horse shit.

2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Ludicrous that Monaco are considering to replace the most sort after player in the world with Slimanilol It would be excellent business though if we manage to make a profit out of Slimani though because in my eyes he's worth no more than £10m. I honestly think Steve Howard would do better in the premier league with his presence. 

Thank god you're not our DoF

38 minutes ago, Worthington said:

As I recall OM didn't exactly cover themselves in glory when it came to winning the CL in 1993.

The whole football world, (outside of Marseille), is quite aware that all was not well, nor fair, in how the trophy was 'won' !

I'd keep your 'tete' below the parapet if I were you !

I can feel a tete a tete coming up :)

3 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

£10m lollollol

1 hour ago, StarFox said:

Based on performances last season, I would sell Slimani if we get back the fee we paid for him.

I'm pretty sure he will do well for another side but I think his injury record is a bit of a concern. Also, we already have a plan B in Ulloa (who isn't as good as Slimani but is probably a much cheaper option).

Even if the club saved Slimani's transfer fee for the January transfer window to buy another Jamie-Vardy/Iheanachi type striker, it wouldn't be awful for us.

However, I do hope Leicester sign some highly rated players on transfer deadline day!

FFS, Prem team aiming for European football have Ulloa as plan B?

Ulloa shouldn't be plan B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y or Z. 

He looked utterly woeful, lumbering and generally shit against Sheffield United reserves the other day, a game he should have been going all out to prove his worth in if he actually did want regular football. He's cack. 

19 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

FFS, Prem team aiming for European football have Ulloa as plan B?

Ulloa shouldn't be plan B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y or Z. 

He looked utterly woeful, lumbering and generally shit against Sheffield United reserves the other day, a game he should have been going all out to prove his worth in if he actually did want regular football. He's cack. 

You actually typed out every other letter in the alphabet.

DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE? DREAMER BOY, DREAMER BOY, WHAT'S THE SCORE?

6 hours ago, DREAMER boy said:

Good grief.  How many years since OM was in any conversation outside its own fans?  A club that's been stripped to the bone, sold to an American owner famous for asset-stripping the LA Dodgers.

If OM can somehow scrape 30M+ euros, let's don't put Slim on the airplane unless the check clears.

7 hours ago, DREAMER boy said:

According to french media, Leicester refuses to cède him to OM below €35 million !  What's this shit ? Please let him go !

Manager of Olympique de Marseille, Zubizareta convinced Slim joining them. It's just a question of tome ans Slim will become a main man on our team ! Participating in ligua Europa 

6-1, dude. Six - One.

Archived