Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
motdsteve

Xbox one controller. Need some help.

Hi. I have some problems with my xbox one controller that I need some info. I am playing Fifa 17 career mode. I have jumped up to World Class mode but my controllers are giving me issues.Some times it is impossible to tackle the opposition because my sticks sometimes seemed to be jammed. I really don't know if it is me or the controller but probably both! Anyway, My controller is under warranty but does anyone have any idea how reliable Microsoft are with these issues. I don't want to send it back to be told nothings wrong but I don't want to purchase a new one yet because I am on my 3rd controller in as many months. Any help or advice would be welcome, thanks.

If you do need to buy another controller Argos do one (wired) for about £30 that my son is well happy with... Not an official xbox one controller but 'endorsed' by microsoft

Does the stick jam in other games? Take it apart and clean it

You need to take the 5 screws out and take the faceplate off the controller, remove the module affected either buy a replacement module or give it a clean out and a home fix. Lots of videos on youtube to fix the problem. 

Archived