Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannythefox

Andy King

12 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Nobody did you utter wet wipe. Get a grip.

No they didn't ..... But King is an experienced Premier League player that's had more appearances than most on that pitch ..... he's the senior player that should have been leading the reserves and be one of the best players on the pitch. 

BTW, Why not make a point rather than an insult?

• Thanks 2

Just now, 5waller5 said:

No they didn't ..... But King is an experienced Premier League player that's had more appearances than most on that pitch ..... he's the senior player that should have been leading the reserves and be one of the best players on the pitch. 

BTW, Why not make a point rather than an insult?

Er, my point was pretty clear. Nobody made an impact,  so why single out King? Everyone else on the pitch was just as 'experienced', so why is this guy consistently singled out? 

2 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Er, my point was pretty clear. Nobody made an impact,  so why single out King? Everyone else on the pitch was just as 'experienced', so why is this guy consistently singled out? 

He's Leicester's longest serving player, one of, if not, the most experienced English top 2 division players on the pitch.

He should have been the boss of midfield in a game against a team 2 divisions below ..... If he isn't then he stands no chance of being the boss in the premier league. I love his story with LCFC, but he's not improving and we have ..... time to go.

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Roll up, roll up, it's scapegoat time.

Not sure he's a scapegoat - he just should've been our main man today and was far far from it.

Rest of the reserves also proved why they are exactly that too.

Sadly, because he's a good man and has done good things in his time, I think his spell with us is ending. He wasn't our worst midfielder today but didn't do enough himself.

Personally, I believe it's great we've had someone here throughout the rise from League 1 to the Champions League, however much they have or haven't played. He could still do a job in a team each week, possibly in the Championship and maybe a fresh start would do him good.

Not blaming him for today's team performance. He didn't even look comfortable against league one opposition though. 

He's not loyal to us, he's just managed to drop into a whole orchard of money trees. Don't blame the guy for taking the money, but he's not here for loyalty or footballing reasons.

At least he got on the ball though to be fair. Even if he did just pass it back every time.

• Like 1

Just now, 5waller5 said:

He's Leicester's longest serving player, one of, if not, the most experienced English top 2 division players on the pitch.

He should have been the boss of midfield in a game against a team 2 divisions below ..... If he isn't then he stands no chance of being the boss in the premier league. I love his story with LCFC, but he's not improving and we have ..... time to go.

Have you ever watched him play in his time at LCFC or is it just the last couple of years? His game has never, ever been a 'take the game by the scruff of the neck' type so why are you expecting him to do so here? He's clearly there to keep it simple and get the game ticking over, which he did okay today. James and Silva are the players who were supposed to create openings/ produce something special on the ball.

Yes he is experienced, but I can't get my head around why you're expecting him to do things he obviously isn't there to do. 

• Like 1