Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannythefox

Andy King

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Cian Bolger was beyond average. Nobody would have noticed he was on the pitch if he wasn't one of only two Fleetwood players than Jonathan Pearce had done a bit of research on. 

Man wouldn't shut up every time he went up for a corner. 

"AND HERE COMES BOLGER, IS THIS HIS MOMENT!!!?" no, Jonathan, he's going to barely jump and get nowhere near it. Wind your neck in. 

lol

It was farcical. Talked about him as if he was Ibrahimovic or something, it was a joke.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Cian Bolger was beyond average. Nobody would have noticed he was on the pitch if he wasn't one of only two Fleetwood players than Jonathan Pearce had done a bit of research on. 

Man wouldn't shut up every time he went up for a corner. 

"AND HERE COMES BOLGER, IS THIS HIS MOMENT!!!?" no, Jonathan, he's going to barely jump and get nowhere near it. Wind your neck in. 

but he gets paid fish and six or something, whatever the fu ck that means in ye olde english. honest to god. unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

but he gets paid fish and six or something, whatever the fu ck that means in ye olde english. honest to god. unbelievable. 

"Ah kin remembar whun arrrh got mar furst pay fur jus un fish un ah pahket arh alls soovers an ah wus so appeh em fuxes tarlk kids em dunt nurr nuffin baht propa football like eyy arrh them still thunk andeh King is decent like arrh 

ey up bernie, gerra round in me ol fruit arh"

HP-Greenguide-aw_20140409093449943251.jp

(actual quote from Bentleys.)

Andy's been a great servant to the club but it’s time to move him on.

If we"re looking for >5th choice midfielders then we need to be looking at the development team - at least there’s an end product in that as we’re giving them first team experience.

There comes a time in every players career - and were at that now with King.

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

finally someone has cracked it, let's swap andy king for cian bolger and we'll never play badly again. honestly just fu ck off.

keep your Bentley's roof complete and utter c unty shite exactly where it belongs, on Bentley's roof. worm. 

if we had swapped them on Saturday it would have improved our team and weakened theirs. This despite our Andy being a player of such superior quality. Caterpillar

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:
2 hours ago, F1_AN said:
Schwarzer, Inler, De Laet also have premier league medals from our title win. 
Did nothing of note to earn them but at least we moved them on.

De Laet scored the first in the comeback win from 2-0 down against Villa. Arguably the turning point of the whole season.

We were I believe unbeaten at that stage so what exactly did it turn?

4 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

if we had swapped them on Saturday it would have improved our team and weakened theirs. This despite our Andy being a player of such superior quality. Caterpillar

not even good trolling you weirdo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F1_AN said:

Banging logic.

Imagine how shit our team would be if we traded one of our players having an off day every time someone bang average on the opposition played a blinder against us.

I’m comparing the impact king had on the day to Bolger. If I’m wrong and King was more influential then I’ll have to hold up my hands. But let’s not pretend King had an off day. He had a normal day based on the last couple of seasons. And that off day was against a team many on here believe is below his natural level.  

By the way I wasn’t trolling, I genuinely believe he should have been offloaded after the great escape season. I don’t think he has anything to offer on the pitch

If you refer to the addition of the word caterpillar, I was simply following your logic of adding worm to the end of your message.  

• Like 2

If King is made available for loan or even to be purchased permanently, Swansea would do almost everything to try and get him.

They're missing Siguardsson badly; and King, even though probably not 100% wouldnt replace the formers' qualities, would be a great addition for them imo.

5 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

I’m comparing the impact king had on the day to Bolger. If I’m wrong and King was more influential then I’ll have to hold up my hands. But let’s not pretend King had an off day. He had a normal day based on the last couple of seasons. And that off day was against a team many on here believe is below his natural level.  

By the way I wasn’t trolling, I genuinely believe he should have been offloaded after the great escape season. I don’t think he has anything to offer on the pitch

If you refer to the addition of the word caterpillar, I was simply following your logic of adding worm to the end of your message.  

King was everywhere tbh. 

He wasn't great but he got about more than James, Albrighton and a few others who were completely invisible. 

I semi agree with you, King isn't really good enough for us anymore, but he's clearly more of an asset than Cian ****ing Bolger and didn't have a dreadful game against Fleetwood. 

6 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If King is made available for loan or even to be purchased permanently, Swansea would do almost everything to try and get him.

They're missing Siguardsson badly; and King, even though probably not 100% wouldnt replace the formers' qualities, would be a great addition for them imo.

Are you serious?  He’s the last thing a struggling team needs...

you didn’t say he could replace him 100% I know but if he can even do 60% it’s odd we were trying to sign Siggy in the summer isn’t it?

1 minute ago, F1_AN said:

Are you serious?  He’s the last thing a struggling team needs...

you didn’t say he could replace him 100% I know but if he can even do 60% it’s odd we were trying to sign Siggy in the summer isn’t it?

not really sure you understand the concept of a sqaud

who else are we going to have as our 5/6th choice CM? don't revert to chauodry or some other nonsense.

Unless you have a decent suggestion, back in your box

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

He's a legend for some based on how long he's been here rather than what he's actually done on the pitch though surely. I mean, we could call Conrad a legend based on that.

King will never, ever be a Leicester legend in my eyes. Good pro, good servent, but he's no more of a "legend" that De Laet to me. Did a decent job but ultimately not good enough.

Understand what you mean, but for me a  club legend can take different forms.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's a legend for some based on how long he's been here rather than what he's actually done on the pitch though surely. I mean, we could call Conrad a legend based on that.

King will never, ever be a Leicester legend in my eyes. Good pro, good servent, but he's no more of a "legend" that De Laet to me. Did a decent job but ultimately not good enough.

one of the worst of you 40 thousand posts on here, and that's saying something 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

Means he gets a Fillet O'Fish and SIX McNuggets every appearance, overpaid bellend. He hasn't even got a real name or surname

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

King was everywhere tbh. 

He wasn't great but he got about more than James, Albrighton and a few others who were completely invisible. 

I semi agree with you, King isn't really good enough for us anymore, but he's clearly more of an asset than Cian ****ing Bolger and didn't have a dreadful game against Fleetwood. 

King had a whopping 8 more touches than James, and he was tasked with getting the ball from the defence, so I'd expect that. His pass success was 69.9% compared to James 84% and King made one tackle, which was one more than James to be fair but hardly something to write home about. They were equally as awful for me.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Andy King has scored in every season he's been here. Conrad Logan saved pens in the kiddies' half-time shootouts every year he was here. Fairly big difference in contribution I'd say...

• Like 2