Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The Worlds Longest Leicester City Quiz...

We seem to be missing a question, so I'll ask one about a funny moment from 1994 in a game against Millwall it's a 3 parter:

Which Leicester player left the pitch thinking he had been sent off, only to rejoin the game 5 minutes later?

Who had actually been sent off (and why)?

How many correct red cards in total were shown in that game (Bonus points for names)?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AdamLcfc81 said:

Neil Lewis thought he was off and came back on. David oldfield was rightly sent off. Both went in on a tackle simultaneously. 3 sendings off in total. Hurlock for them. Van Der Hauwe too. 

Correct, Hurlock was sent off around ten minutes, then VDH was sent off for elbowing Oldfield, then Oldfield was sent off, a straight red for a fairly innocuous tackle a yellow at most. I think it was a little late and Neil Lewis made a tackle at the same time on a different player. Looked up saw the red for Skippy and wandered off. All in the first half.

22 minutes ago, AdamLcfc81 said:

Didn't Speedie get punched after the final whistle in that game. lol

I don't remember that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

@AdamLcfc81 your turn

Edited by Captain...
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

We seem to be missing a question, so I'll ask one about a funny moment from 1994 in a game against Millwall it's a 3 parter:

Which Leicester player left the pitch thinking he had been sent off, only to rejoin the game 5 minutes later?

Who had actually been sent off (and why)?

How many correct red cards in total were shown in that game (Bonus points for names)?

Having been to cold blow lane. Was it on TV? If not its a blank fixture who cares. Rather have the clap than visit that shite whole.