Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The Worlds Longest Leicester City Quiz...

Just now, sylofox said:

This commercial break will be for 3weeks lol 

lollol

O.K. this is the best I can do...

When we beat Sunderland 5-2 in 2000 and Collymore scored his famous hat-trick, Heskey got one of the others.

Who scored our 5th goal right at the end?

6 minutes ago, pds said:

Name 2 of the 4 players who made their City debut on the first day of the 91/92 season.

Great question! I was there I think - away at Swindon? I'll let someone else have a go this time though :P

2 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

You answered the question correct and fuched off. It's now your turn to ask a new quiz question mate. Give us one when your back as some of us don't have a social life. :blush:

I've genuinely spent most of the last 3 hours checking this thread every 3-4 minutes to see if he's put up a new question... :tumbleweed:

16 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

I've genuinely spent most of the last 3 hours checking this thread every 3-4 minutes to see if he's put up a new question... :tumbleweed:

Maybe as you are the creator of this thread you can put a time limit on the person who gets the correct answer and is supposed to post the next question? If the said person fails to respond then you as the thread creator can post the next question instead?

Great thread idea BTW. :scarf:

4 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Maybe as you are the creator of this thread you can put a time limit on the person who gets the correct answer and is supposed to post the next question? If the said person fails to respond then you as the thread creator can post the next question instead?

Good idea. What would a good time limit be? Maybe rather than a set time, i could just restart it when it gets like it is now and people are getting bored?