Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

19 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I tried a McPlant for the first time last week. It tasted a lot better than I expected, though still slightly strange. More like a sausage patty than beef. 

Don't eat them, gone off all fast food too. Had a chippy tea tonight which was OK but I could easily go without it.

Sushi though - I can demolish container loads of sushi.

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Don't eat them, gone off all fast food too. Had a chippy tea tonight which was OK but I could easily go without it.

Sushi though - I can demolish container loads of sushi.

I'm the opposite. Can't stand sushi. Tried it once and never again. The only thing I could eat was the salmon stuff. I'm not big on seafood though at all in general. 

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm the opposite. Can't stand sushi. Tried it once and never again. The only thing I could eat was the salmon stuff. I'm not big on seafood though at all in general. 

I know I'm coming to embrace gayness late in life, but it saddens me that the potential partner pool gets shallower with everyone's every post.

We could have had something special. 

Your loss.

24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

No. I chose my username when I was young and still innocent and didn't know what horrors the future would associate it with. 

Just ask @Raj, there's no horror contained within my snuggly bear cave.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2024 at 16:45, Trav Le Bleu said:

I'd be really interested, if it's possible, to see who is the most frequent poster in this thread, @Raj, @Daggers, @Dr The Singh, @Bellend Sebastian, @HighPeakFox, @Mike Oxlong... etc.

Now the leader board is published, we now have proof that perception is often inaccurate. I'm not even close :)

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Sushi smells like grass

Old ladies personal bits.

Yes, I've been unfortunate enough in my career to have experienced this several times and it's really unpleasant.

Grass smells nice. I'd eat grass rather than sushi.

Edited by Parafox
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Daggers said:

My sense of smell and taste are absolutely Bob on. I'm the kind of person they pay to taste tea at a tea tasting place. In my experience, sushi tastes nothing like old lady gash.

Just the fishy smell, then?

18 hours ago, Daggers said:

My sense of smell and taste are absolutely Bob on. I'm the kind of person they pay to taste tea at a tea tasting place. In my experience, sushi tastes nothing like old lady gash.

18 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Hang on a minute I've been going down on grannies for years and not once did it taste like grass, there's been some crossed wires here

4 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

This needs sorting out and quickly

Over to this guy, for opinion:

Wayne Rooney - Latest News and Updates on the former England football  player and Plymouth Argyle manager | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 1