Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

39 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Unpopular opinion-  vaping should have the same legal restrictions as smoking in public places.

Definitely agree at the moment. But if the smoking ban comes into place, I’d like some allowance regarding vapers being allowed to vape in those newly banned places, still. It may move more people off the cigarettes.

I have no issue at all with vaping in places where smoking is currently allowed.

Although I don't agree with smoking, more of a ban is a bit OTT in my view.

It would be interesting to see the number of passive smoking lung cancers since the inside ban.

1 hour ago, filthyfox said:

I have no issue at all with vaping in places where smoking is currently allowed.

Although I don't agree with smoking, more of a ban is a bit OTT in my view.

It would be interesting to see the number of passive smoking lung cancers since the inside ban.

Someone smelling of blue raspberry has really got to you, eh! lol

3 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Unpopular opinion-  vaping should have the same legal restrictions as smoking in public places.

please correct me if I’m wrong, but there are no dangers to the person  10 ft away from you if you are vaping, is there?

1 hour ago, MPH said:

please correct me if I’m wrong, but there are no dangers to the person  10 ft away from you if you are vaping, is there?

Depends if you are strong and good at throwing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Based on recent information coming to light, tennis should have the same legal restrictions placed on it as murder in public spaces.

Are you taking the piss out of me, Sir?

Damn you Sir!  I demand satisfaction!

11 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Not going to be popular with some ( @Daggers ) but I'd put all the vapers on Rockall and let them vape till their heart's content - one way ticket obviously :)

At approx 4 million, with most suffering from morbid obesity, it’d be worth a Saturday night show hosted by someone shit like Stephen Mulhern just to see you attempt it. 

You could have Anne Robinson and Timmy Mallet doing a zany double act from the rock itself, all live like. Unless Anne Robinson’s dead - but Mallet pairing up with a coffin would be cracking TV too.

I really think you’re on to something.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Jesus christ. When I look at some of those moany twats I'm lumped in with I'm really evaluating my life choices. 

I don't know, you back the Welsh team at the last rugby WC and this is the fvcking thanks you get...

• Haha 1

Just now, leicsmac said:

I don't know, you back the Welsh team at the last rugby WC and this is the fvcking thanks you get...

Tbf we've only gone progressively down hill since then, so if I'm looking for cause and effect.. 

• Haha 1